sooooooo happy for my friend but now feeling down

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
well my friend carly who is a member on here but never posted had her little boy cody yesterday.

she was due 4th jan but after weeks of pain and not being able to walk at all (severe SPD) she was finally induced at 37+3.

A BIG congratulations to her and i am sooooo proud of her after all she has gone through!!!

Now i feel totally selfish and a total BITCH for feeling like this but it seems that everyone due around the same time or even after me has had their baby.

I want my lo here safe and sound and if she needs to be in there the full 40wks so be it but i just have this gut feeling she isnt going to arrive on her own and i am going to still be sitting here till the second week in Jan and then them have to induce me, my edd is the 30th dec.

i havent really had any signs, well people say i have but they all stopped and nothing seems to be happening and then finding out in 3weeks my lo hasnt moved from the brim its just so dishartening especially when i do a min 3 mile walk everyday, even in the pain i am in! I worry i will panic in labour but i just want it to happen or at least have a sign that she is going to be coming in the next 2 weeks.

i feel like a walking time bomb and today its really getting to me :cry:

Ahhh just to make you feel better although I went 3 days over I had no signs whatsoever I just woke up with contractions out of the blue so you could go bed tonight and wake up in labour you dont know chick ;) xx

Feel for you hun, im already very impatient for my boy to arrive and im not as far as you. Dont feel bad im sure its only natural have you started trying all the encouraging labour stuff like eve primrose, pineapple, currys, sex?? May be worth trying the whole lot at once!!!

Hang in there chick, looks like there are a lot of us on here in the same boat :) x

Feel for you hun, im already very impatient for my boy to arrive and im not as far as you. Dont feel bad im sure its only natural have you started trying all the encouraging labour stuff like eve primrose, pineapple, currys, sex?? May be worth trying the whole lot at once!!!

wish i could hun i come out in a rash with eve primrose, pinapple makes my mouth furry and my chest tight, curry spices male me rash and my throat sweels and sex is so painful i end up in tears (me n oh havent done the deed for at least 4 months now).

thats why i have been walking so much, i thought well i cant do the rest, at least if i walk it will encourgae her down.........how wrong was I. :(

I'm with you Hun! Fed up and want to pop. NOW! But as Pinkfly has said, take comfort and hope in the thought that things could just take off very suddenly without warning.

I'm 39 weeks with number 3 and absolutely no signs whatsoever. I hope to wake up tonight with pains! LOL.

Here's some labour dust to get you on your way...

:dust:

XXX

PS Have you a gym ball to bounce on, encourage the head to engage?

I'm the same, feel like it's never going to happen :hugs:

I'm with you honey. I'm due just four days before you and it's starting to feel like we're the last men standing! All getting a bit much now. Take care.

i know what ya mean hun :(
im in the same boat, its my due date today and out of my friends who were expecting, i was the first to expect to pop, but im the last :(
hey ho, we have the rest of our lives with little stars i guess :)
xx

Sorry you're feeling so down. I'm not that far along yet and so I don't really feel like that myself but would just like to send some :hugs::hugs: I really hope she puts in an appearance very soon hun. Take care. xx

im right there with you hun. i so want my LO here for christmas and i feel so impatient for him to come now. i ve also had no signs at all although he has been 3/5 engaged for the past 2 weeks.

i also know a few people who have had there LO recently and think thats what is making me want my lo here all the more.

Don't worry, you'll get there. I'm 39 + 3 today and my baby is still not engaged and despite having a second sweep on Tuesday after which the midwife and consultant both got excited as 'my cervix was very favourable' (!) nothing has happened and I don't feel like its suddenly going to. I'm being induced on 22nd Dec so that makes me feel a bit better but I would prefer baby to decide to come by himself rather than being evicted.

My only advice is to focus on enjoying Christmas and the fact there will be an end point even its still a couple of weeks. I think relaxing about it is more likely to bring things on rather than getting worried/stressed about it taking ages. And at least our babies should be robust and much less likely to have any problems.

thanks ladies.

its weird because one day i want her here now and the next i'm like wow time slow down.

i just think todays been one of them days.

Decided to blitz the living room in the hope to take my mind off it all, but seeing as it took me 2 hours (20mins spent stuck on the floor cause i couldnt get myself up) its still there.

hopfully i will wake up tomorrow and think oh times going to fast lol.

stilleto_sam: no birthing ball cant afford one atm :(

:hugs: Hope LO arrives soon!
And there isn't always any "signs" I was surfing the internet at midnight feeling perfect when there was a pop and my water broke. Until that moment I had no pains, no clearout, nothing. All that started the minute my water broke LOL...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->