Sooooooo hungry

Boomerslady

Reaction score
Sorry for the totally pointless post! But because of this stupid stomach bug I have all I've eaten in 24 hours is 2 slices of dry toast!

I'm sooooo hungry I can't sleep, but we have no more bread left :( we have nothing plain I can eat but I'm starrrvvvinngg.

I told you it was pointless! Just I want fooood.

do u have yoghurt or museli bar or anything hun? x

The only yougart I have is a muller crunch corner (mmm chocolate!!) and I only have chocolate cereal bars!! I try to be good really!!

Luckily I managed to fall asleep, and I filled up on water. I feel much better today so am going to send the OH to the supermarket as soon as it opens!

The only yougart I have is a muller crunch corner (mmm chocolate!!) and I only have chocolate cereal bars!! I try to be good really!!

Luckily I managed to fall asleep, and I filled up on water. I feel much better today so am going to send the OH to the supermarket as soon as it opens!

Perhaps he's coming out todayyy!! :) *crosses Fingers*

Oooh I hope so :) I have an induction booked for 8pm due to high BP but was thinking it would have to be cancelled as I was unwell.

Fingers crossed still but I feel normal again today and can actually drink large quantities of water!!

I want him here by Christmas :)

boomerslady i hope you felt better and were able to have your induction today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->