Sooooooo is this bfp? Update no bleeding, squinters, hcg 2?????

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
Hubby and I had a whoopsie a week or two ago where the condom came off "during" first thing he says when we are done is "I hope you don't get pregnant." Well that's what you get for not getting snipped!! Anyway, fast forward and I'm noticing extra discharge and I picked up frer today while out and it looks positive. I mean I'm pretty sure it is but maybe these new ones are bad for indents or light not real lines.

Leaving it to you ladies. I feel a little sick.

Previewing it it doesn't come across very well. I will try to get a better pick shortly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 197
Hey Hun, I can see a line! I've made it 'negative' for you and I can see a line on there too!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 83
Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 140
Thanks ladies. It's just not showing well in the photos, but it's pink and not even super faint, no guessing no it's just could it be sketchy? Heard bad things about the new first response... Wish they had not been out of .88 ones.... I only held oee about two hours and drank a big tea in that time.... Trying to decide if I should oee again today or just wait til tomorrow. ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 119
Looks positive! I know the new FRERs have been coming up with false positives from time to time but I think the chances of that have got to be low. Looking forward to seeing your next tests! Maybe we will be in the trimesters together again, haha

In seriously like wtf.... I haven't even had a post partum period yet.... My youngest is 6 months and still exclusively breast fed. We use condoms and had ONE slip when it came off mid coitus. One slip. Then had increased discharge the past week and so tested. Honestly. In. Shock.

That's BFP for sure, congrats!!
Mother Nature sure works in mysterious ways :haha:

I'll update when I retest... not sure if I will tonight or if I can hold off til tomorrow....

Tweaked it a bit...just darkened it really.

Hun that's a BFP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 85
Oy so stressed. Will probably hold off til morning as I can't hold my pee, besides hubby will be home soon and I don't want him to know til I know for sure. Thanks for the tweaks ladies! Pretty sure it's the real thing.

No problem and I totally get waiting before you shock his system! :laugh: I've had 2 already and FMU always sucked for me. You know your body best, though!

Id say bfp too!

Oh wow, they say it only takes one time lol
Everything happens for a reason though :hugs: in sure it will all work out!

I definitely see the :bfp:!

My second pregnancy (November 2015) happened after only 1 period PP. I also breastfed my daughter, and when she was 18 months, I got a positive pregnancy test. Mine ended in miscarriage, but congratulations to you!! Surprise! :haha:

Thanks you guys. This will be our fourth [omg]. It's hard to resist POAS again tonight but I will wait til morning. The oops sex was on Sunday the 20th night. So that's ten days ago? Right on time. The more I look at the test the more sure I am that it's legit. It's just hard to believe. Not even a period. I was JUST discussing temp charting with a friend of mine as a form of birth control for her, and I had decided to start up again. Meant to get a thermometer today but instead got a frer :/ I swear I have some mom instincts. Something just told me to pick up a test. Happened with my third too. Eeek! I'm so anxious!

Definitely following. It looks bfp to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->