• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

Erm I have 4 months left of complaining and will continue to do so lmao!! So NOR!

Whats happened today anyway?

Not allowed to drink anymore as i have started Anticoagulant treatment.

xxx

How long does treatment last? Whats it for hun?

My god, I cant even read that word 'Anticoagulant', hope its not serious.
By the way, I emailed you a few times, plus PM'ed u, are you not getting my messages?

Life - no drinking getting pissed up FOR LIFE!

Its treatment for my blood its to thick and clots, its a disorder it cause my DVT and the 2 clots on my lung.

im so pissed off tis un real.

xxx

My god, I cant even read that word 'Anticoagulant', hope its not serious.
By the way, I emailed you a few times, plus PM'ed u, are you not getting my messages?

Pm'ed you back didn't i??

Thanks for payment i shall post the sterliser this week at some point, can't today as ellie has hospital now and i had it this morning.
Try tomorrow or thursday?

xxx

Pm'ed you back didn't i??

Thanks for payment i shall post the sterliser this week at some point, can't today as ellie has hospital now and i had it this morning.
Try tomorrow or thursday?

xxx
No, I havent heard from you since I sent the money. :(
No rush for steriliser hun, as long as its here before baby is born, it's all good! :)
Good luck at hospital.
PS: This medication you're on, you say its for thick, clotting blood? well my dad has something simular to that which has resulted in lack of blood flow going round one kidney properly. Dont supose you can shed a bit more light on the condition can you? or direct me to a web page!

I have had blood clots that have been diagnoised and because i have had them i have had to be put on warfin (rat posion) to keep my blood thin ...

According to my consultant today my blood needs to be 2-3 times thinner than it is now to make me have a "normal" person blood flow mines basically a hell of alot thicker than yours and it causes clots which can be life threatening.

xxx

I have had blood clots that have been diagnoised and because i have had them i have had to be put on warfin (rat posion) to keep my blood thin ...

According to my consultant today my blood needs to be 2-3 times thinner than it is now to make me have a "normal" person blood flow mines basically a hell of alot thicker than yours and it causes clots which can be life threatening.

xxx​
Bloody hell (excuse the pun) that must terrify ya. How old are you, 22, right? such a young age to be dealing with these kinda probs.
Does it affect your kidneys too? Thick blood apparently damages kidneys, atleast it did my dad!
You poor thing.

Always had a problem with my right kidney (got diagnoised with that at 18) I keep getting infections.

TBH im not even to sure about all of this at the moment im in the early stages of treatment and stuff so gonna take me a while to get used to it all.

Just bloody well pissed of it had to happen to me!

xxx

Always had a problem with my right kidney (got diagnoised with that at 18) I keep getting infections.

TBH im not even to sure about all of this at the moment im in the early stages of treatment and stuff so gonna take me a while to get used to it all.

Just bloody well pissed of it had to happen to me!

xxx
I think we all feel like that at times dont we? 'why me'.
I'm sure that in time, things will be alot clearer to you regarding the condition, but I can imagine it to be a bit frightening to begin with.
You have all these dr's talking in medical jargon, and you really havent got a clue what they're saying to you, the only thing you can do is have the treatement and go from there- but that doesnt help some people does it? I know it wouldnt help me lol, jesus I'd be having panick attacks and all sorts if I was faced with this kind of issue.
I take it as you have only just been diagnosed (you did say its a recent thing, right?), that they're not even going to attempt putting you on asprin every day to try thin out your blood? Again, this happened to my father, his blood was alot thicker than anyone else' his age so they gave him asprin which made him feel ill, so he stopped taking it (silly prat), that in turn damaged his kidney because blood flow was too thick to go round it properly, then before he knew what hit him, they were going on about dialysis machines and all sorts....
Its like , hold on ONE second, can you kinda rewind this whole conversation and tell me HOW I got to this point?
I was considering training as a GP, but TBH, I think i'd do me more harm than good lol.
Let us know how you get on anyway, im sure yuo'll be fine and we'll all be thinking of you. x

Im not allowed to take ANY asprin products it could have serious affects.

Im on Warfin - wafrin is rat posion!

xxx

Hope you have a good night out Imi .. fair play for the new outfit .. bet you will look fabby especially with the new hair do. Post us a pic before you go :D

You going out?

You need a night out chick ... x

:hugs: I agree i think u deserve a good night out!
Enjoy yourself!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"