soooooooooooooooo proud.....

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by beckybumpbaby, Apr 9, 2009.

1. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

of my little lady, she has been potty training now for only 3 days and only at evenings so its not all day and she can distiguish the difference between having a nappy on and knickers on, well today she did a poop on the potty and then a poop in the big toilet!! it scared the shite out of her hearing it plop into the water :rofl: but i soon cheered her up by offering her 2 stickers rather than just the 1 that she gets for doing a wee!!

she did 2 wees yesterday and 1 the day before so she is getting there, she just needs to learn to tell me when she needs to go but all in good time, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud!

thought i would share! i was tempted to take a pic lol and put it in her 1st box lol!! but you will be glad to know i didnt!! ha ha ha

2. emma_27

emma_27 Well-Known Member

Awww what a clever girl :) Shes doing really well!

3. AnnaBanana9

AnnaBanana9 Mummy

Clever girl! Well done :hugs:
    And well done Mummy for resisting temptation to take a photo for your 1sts box! :rofl:
    xxx

4. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

Clever, clever girl xx and well done mummy

5. babe2ooo

babe2ooo mum to Jack

awww well done to the both of u

6. babystar

babystar Guest

awww awesome!!

7. ALY

ALY spammy sexington

Well done x

8. beckybumpbaby

beckybumpbaby pregnant and mummy!

thanks everyone, just a little bit of advice needed, how long does it generally take for them to realise when they need a wee wee and not have to continually watch for puddles or follow her round with the potty lol!! i suppose every child is different its been almost a week now and still showing no signs of progress on this, atm we are getting told no everytime we ask her if she needs a wee wee or poo poo then literally 3 seconds later she wees on the floor!!

i dont know if it scared her when she did the poo on the loo that she doesnt want to do it anymore, so far she has managed to collect 9 stickers so thats 5 wees on the potty or toilet and 2 poos! its a slow process eh guys!! lol looking forward to doing it all again with Max lol (NOT!!) xx

9. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

Well done both of you!