Sophie

Naimi

Reaction score
Morning hun, when is your 20 week scan booked for? just curious, I'm getting really impatient :)

Have you felt any movements yet? I thought I did last week but wasn't sure and then last night while watching tv I felt lots of pokes and figeting for about 10 minutes. Then i moved and it stopped :(

Naimi xx

Ooooh i just realised i spelt ur name wrong in the other thread sorry lol!

My scans booked for the 5th sept 5 wks today:happydance::happydance::happydance: cant wait whens urs?

Well im not sure about the movements i swear ive been feelin the pops an flutters when lyin in bed at night but im not entirly sure if its me imagine it lol! I cant wait though!
xx

Thats ok hun, you'd be amazed at the things I've been called ... Mary, Mellisa, Naomi is obviously a favourite. My parents were just awkward ! LOL. It's pronounced Nay-Me.

My scan is on the 3rd September. I'll be 21 weeks then, I could have done it the week before, but I didn't want to drag the whole family with me, so decided to wait until i knew I had a babysitter. The anticipation is killing me :) I have just ordered the Angelsounds doppler from ebay. I wasn't sure whether i was going to buy one or not, but for £33 inc p+p I figured I'd give it a go. I really want to feel closer to the baby, although the little movements i feel now do that too. Hopefully it'll get stronger and stronger.

Will you find out the sex of the baby?

So a few days before me how exiting hey? Yes we are def finding out the sex if we can i cant wait to find out, are u? Do u have any feelings for a boy or girl? I think a Boy for me!
Do u have any names?
xx

yes if we can we want to find out the sex. We've (well, I) have decided that if for any reason they can't tell me because the baby is sat funny or asleep (that happened with my daughter) then I'll pay for a private scan a few weeks later to find out the sex.

We haven't really thought about names yet, we're waiting on finding out the sex so that we can concentrate on agreeing on a boys or girls, rather than both :) But personally, my favourites are Claire and Olivia for a girl and Alex or Ryan for a boy. How about you?

LOL im the exact same ive tried so hard to get him to pay for a 16 wk scan but noooo he wouldnt, so if baby is bein awkward i shall have to pay i cant wait till jan im to impatient!
Loving the names u like very nice!

We have had our names for about 3 yrs now lol, For a Boy he will be Rio and if a girl she will be Reo lol same name but diff spellings!

Your hubby a Man U fan? LOL

LOL He isnt actually, hes a cov fan! Lol we just love the name!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->