Sore abs :(

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Today I went for a long walk to pick up my daughter from nursery and it was fine, few BHs but nothing much at all.
Tonight when putting her to bed (bout 7pm) I had a few period pains and went to the toilet and they sort of went away but I've been left with a really sore stomach. It feels a little bit like I've done 1000000 sit ups, really sore and deep. Also have a sore groin and a headache :cry:

What is this? have I overdone it? :shrug:

Hey :) I don't know what this is but I posted a similar post yesterday and you have described it better than me. Mine is like a burning feeling where my abs should be. Sometimes its a bit stingy if that makes sense? It usually happens after half hour or so of being on my feet. Anyway let me know if you hear any answers!x

mine isnt really stingy or burny, just feels 'tight' without my stomach going tight like a contraction!

Wow that makes no sense haha

Try having a nice bath my love, see if it eases? :hugs:

Hmm, interesting. I don't have any answers (not been there before!), hoping everything's okay!

Btw... I didn't read your screen name on the original post at first, but I saw your pic, and thought to myself "Wow, that looks like Blah's little girl..."

*Facepalm* :haha:

mine isnt really stingy or burny, just feels 'tight' without my stomach going tight like a contraction!

Wow that makes no sense haha

My stomach muscles are sore too. I get a lot of BH at night so...maybe that's why? When I get BH, I feel as if my ab muscles tighten along with it.

..... what abs...???.... :rofl:
I forgot I had ab muscles...

But yes, it does sound like your bump generally screaming at you to chill...
Not long now, momma! (and, like the other poster, I had to do a double take to figure out it was you. Darling new pic!)

Thanks guys, I think you're all right. Stomach has settled down :)

I over do it by getting dressed in the morning, never mind a massive walk! :haha: I did feel like this the other day, went out all day with my mum, we walked round town, went to watch my sister at the stables n let Riley look at the horses which we were stood up and still walking around, then went to matalan an was there AGES, when I got home I just flopped!

Ps - single digits!! :dance:

ARGH its came back :shrug: No idea what the heck it is but i wish it would FO! I feel like I cant do anything cos if I bend over its painful :dohh:

i had the same & i had to stay overnight in hospital, but i was 31 weeks so bit different. i felt the exact same thing though, i stayed sore for days after. they said in hospital that my uterus was irritable :shrug:

Is the baby ready... let us know if this is it! I'm excited for you if it is!!!

Having a giant baby stuck in there will make it irritable i guess LOL

I have the MW tomorrow so will mention it :shrug: I'm still hoping im in latent labour but idk, my hopes are disapearing fast haha. His movements are so painful just now too its like hes all angry in there :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->