Sore BB's at 5dpo..good or bad sign?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by ttc4number1, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ttc4number1

ttc4number1 Well-Known Member

I'm at 5 DPO and my BB's are REALLY SORE. Sign that I didnt conceive or maybe a good sign I did? I need answers from anyone with experience!

2. katertots

katertots Well-Known Member

I second this one, same issue.

BUMP

3. ttc4number1

I'm hoping it's a good thing, last month I had sore BB's about 4 days before AF arrived. This time it's MUCH sooner- so i'm definitely hoping for the best. Any idea on the earliest time a BFP will show up on a HPT?

4. katertots

I would not try any earlier than 9-12 days, just because you could get a false positive. I dont wanna risk my heart dropping before I know if its legit or not, know what I mean?

5. ttc4number1

Yeah I know what you mean...I hate that feeling when I see a BFN :( I just need to know if any other ladies have had sore BB's at 5 DPO and ended up with a BFP--hopefully it's SOME sort of good sign, right? BABYDUST!

6. katertots

I think it is a good sign! Do you temp too ?

7. ttc4number1

Nope, i've never temped before! I've been meaning to get a thermometer but haven't got around to it!

8. Hopin&Prayin

Soar BB's is a Great sign... It happened to me at 5 dpo and I'm not due for you know who until the 2nd..

Are you having alot of sorry tmi white creamy cm? GRRR they say its a good sign too... geez the things we go through to be pregnant. :lol: bloating ever so much as well.. lol

FX'd we all get our :bfp: soon :)

9. stellargaze

stellargaze Well-Known Member

I'm the same. I usually get sore BB about a week before AF, but not like this. SUPER sore this month, but it's quite early and implantation couldn't have happened yet... unless I ovd much earlier than I thought? Though a dr. once told me that the soreness could just be a natural fluctuation in progesterone that happens after ovulation... I've been trying almost 3 years and can't help but feel that somethings a little different this month, but trying not to hope...

10. ttc4number1

So i'm now either 9 or 10 DPO and STILL got a BFN yesterday :( i'm on the verge of just giving up...i hate this :( it's so much harder than i thought!

11. mikeswifey

mikeswifey Trying to conceive #1 <3

I'm in the exact same boat! I was 9 dpo yesterday and tested and got a BFN:cry: . My hubby had to spend most of the afternoon trying to make me feel better. It's really, really hard! We have been TTC for 6 months and every day I hear about another friend or relative getting pregnant (I can count 19 just off the top of my head) and while I'm happy for them I can't help but wonder when it will be our turn...

12. katertots

9dpo is still earily to test hun. just wait a few more days maybe 12-14dpo, and go from there. I am 11dpo and I still get BFN, but the dr is curious as to why I had SEVERE pains last night, prob lasted 5-6 hours total. OUCH!

Be patient, and I know that is So much easier said that done around here :)

13. freakles

freakles Well-Known Member

Aww hunni don't give up. keep trying but take it easy and it will happen.

About the sore boobs yep mine are sore and itchy. =[ Annoying huh.

14. ttc4number1

Aw thanks everyone, yall make it seem easier! I bought some psychic predictions today (dumb, i know) but you never know...it'll get my mind off of this 2ww!!!

15. katertots

When is your reading? Let us know how it goes... :)