Sore bbs

x0xbaybeeemz

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hi :hi: Just a quick question, How many days before AF do you ladies normally get sore bbs if you do? Iv had mine for a week and a couple of days and AF due on saturday. To me it sounds early but i cant actually remeber the other months :baby::baby:

i dont usually have them until a couple of days before but have had them for 1 week 3days now lol!!!!
are they veiny?

hope this means you get your :bfp: very soon

:hug:

xx

I usually get mine as soon as i O then they stay sore until af arrives xxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont usually have them until a couple of days before but have had them for 1 week 3days now lol!!!!
are they veiny?

hope this means you get your :bfp: very soon

xx

Yes thats about the same length as iv had them too :shock: Its weird. To be honest my boobs are quite veiny anyway :lol: So havent really noticed that. But seem to look abit darker, OH noticed it too but it could be in our minds! You know what TTC can do to ya :lol:
Hope its good news for you!

yes i do, its certanly doing my head in!!! im quite glad after this try we wont be trying again for a LONG while.

Hope you get your :bfp: hun any idea when youll test?

xxx

yes i do, its certanly doing my head in!!! im quite glad after this try we wont be trying again for a LONG while.

Hope you get your :bfp: hun any idea when youll test?

xxx

How come you wont be trying again for a long time? and thanks i hope you do aswel :)
and as my period are irregular i will wait until day 34 because thats the longest that a period has lasted and i dont think AF will be too late as my boobs are sore already and getting alot of cramp this evening :( and bloated really bad. When you testing?

we used donor sperm and this was our only chance for a long while. anyway ill stop spamming your thread now!!!

:dust: for you hun

my :witch: is already on her way cramping like mad even with really veiny bbs

xxx

oohright i see.
and cramp and veiny bbs doesnt mean witch on her way. Is also preg symptom. Wish preg and AF symptoms were different tho, Wouldnt mess peoples heads up as much! But good luck :)

yes its sods law that theyre the same, the only reason im convinced is i always get a spot on my chin when :witch: is due and it appeared this morning :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->