Sore belly button!

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, I know that this might sound a bit wierd, but has anyone else been getting pains in their belly button?? It's happened a few times to me over the last couple of weeks, and the pain is so sharp and sudden that it takes my breath away. I was walking the dog earlier, and had to sit on the floor when it happened! I can't think for the life of my what it could be - it's definately either in or right behind my belly button though. I'd call my MW but frankly I think I sound like a bit of a plonker... :blush:

aaahh i had this exactly as u describe it but i just put mine down to the fact that i still had my belly bar in and took it out and then the pain went. xx

oooh mysterios maybe it wasn't the belly bar then. Probably just general stretching pains i still get it ocasionaly my belly button has totaly changed shape in pregnancy.

Yeah... maybe. But it's a really sharp pain - not the usual thump-thumping I get from Bubs usually. And it is a hell of a lot higher than any kicks I've had so far too. The pain lasts a minute or two... I think it may be stretching, but bloody hell it hurts like mad!!

ye its does hurt really sharp, must be growing it'll stop once its stretched enough prob just gowing through a spurt. x

Mine has been sore too! I think it's totally normal. Even my pregnancy books (all 11 of them...LOL) say that you can expect a sore belly button and that it's totally normal!

Phew! The thing is though (and this is rather weird I know)... I have a really, really deep belly button :blush: I can almost get stick my whole little finger down there. Sorry, it's a bit gross I know. I'm dreading it turning into an outie - it'd be like a tail!

Phew! The thing is though (and this is rather weird I know)... I have a really, really deep belly button :blush: I can almost get stick my whole little finger down there. Sorry, it's a bit gross I know. I'm dreading it turning into an outie - it'd be like a tail!

LOL I have a really deep bellybutton too, probably not as deep as yours but I dont think mine will turn into an outie because its so deep. I don't think they cut the cords as short nowadays as they used too.
But mine has been REALLY sore the last bit too..maybe its something to do with having such deep bellybuttons and maybe baby pushing on it somewhere in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->