Sore bits

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone else get an ache, kind of up the baby chute? I've had it for a good.. 3 or 4 weeks and it's not all the time.
Am i odd? xx

Does the lack of replies mean i am in fact just weird lol x

Sore in the woohoo? No im sore and I feel it a lot more lately. So much pressure too most of the time. I also get shooting electrical pains and stuff which is a good sign baby is head down and pressing on nerves.

Hun, I've had the feeling where I think there are pins being shoved up there! I'm guessing it's just things getting ready..... well, hoping anyway! I've had it about 5 times, they come once in a while. Hopefully they don't come back!
I actually reached over, and dug my nails into my DH's arm, cuz I was frozen with pain! He thought i was having contractions! lol...

My SPD has been giving me that 'just spent 2 weeks horseriding non stop' feel in my bits all the time but it's got worse in the past few days but baby has just started to engage so not sure if that's why.

aw thank you ladies im pleased! not that you's are in pain!! but that i'm not the only one!!
Thats exactly what im feeling, feels like im stretching a bit down there? but yeah it is like little electric feelings
Its funny i have issues writing "vagina" but i'm happy to write "my fudge" "baby chute" "yaya" lol deary me xx

My SPD has been giving me that 'just spent 2 weeks horseriding non stop' feel in my bits all the time but it's got worse in the past few days but baby has just started to engage so not sure if that's why.

Its funny you should say that as my SPD has got ALOT worse at the same time as i started getting this more last week! xx

I have what i can only explain as a bruised "wooohooo" feeling for the last 2 weeks, i told my dr. and he said that it's because the babies head is moving down and it's stretching ligaments and getting ready...you aren't the only one lol

Oh yeah, my crotch hurt for about 2 months before I delivered. Usually just a dull pain but sometimes more intense.. don't know if it was things getting ready for the delivery or WHAT. Had a c-section, and after Elyse was born I had zero pain in my privates- so have no fear, it will go away!!

Oh yeah, my crotch hurt for about 2 months before I delivered. Usually just a dull pain but sometimes more intense.. don't know if it was things getting ready for the delivery or WHAT. Had a c-section, and after Elyse was born I had zero pain in my privates- so have no fear, it will go away!!

Thanks hunny! :) x

yep i have a dull to painful achey burn in mine

nope, your not alone! I have been feeling the burn as well for about a month now, getting quite intense,.. maybe that means not much longer??? ***fingers crossed***

Im so pleased i asked cos i thought i was odd and was a bit embarrassed about asking the midwife xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"