Sore boobies question

Birmz85

Me And My Lil Man :-)
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Firstly Congrats on your BFP's wishing you all the best of luck during your pregnancies 😘!!

I'm currently NTNP and have never had this feeling before. Not before af and not in my first (and only) pregnancy. I have been getting for the last 2wks achy boobs that tingle but it comes and goes and isn't a constant feeling!

I have a question/wonderment about sore/tender boobies when you got your BFP's...

What was the feeling you got? (Achy, tingling, heavy etc) and
How often was it?

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi! I'm 6+3weeks and mine have been sore since 4 weeks. They started aching on the sides but now they hurt all over. Very tender! Oh and they're huge!! Haha

Hurts when I hug someone and even move my arms around. It's worse than the sore period boobies! I don't think I had the tingling tho.

When are you testing?

I am barely 4 weeks, I get sore breast the day after I ovulate, the front of my breast are very tender, and stay that way until my period arrives. Now that I am pregnant it is the same tenderness it just never stopped since ovulation.

Hi! I'm 6+3weeks and mine have been sore since 4 weeks. They started aching on the sides but now they hurt all over. Very tender! Oh and they're huge!! Haha

Hurts when I hug someone and even move my arms around. It's worse than the sore period boobies! I don't think I had the tingling tho.

When are you testing?

I don't want to test but i have two tests in my room that keep whispering my name lol!!

Other than the sore, achy boobs every now and then, I was just doing the laundry and a random bout of heartburn hit me!! The only other time i had heartburn i was pregnant with my son!! But other than them two symptoms i have mild cramping now and then and thats it!!

I'm scared lol!

I can't even explain how bad my breasts hurt today!! They have never had pain like this before. Taking off my bra is just awful! But I know the tingly feeling you're talking about. I've had it with PMS and with BFP.

Without wanting to get your hopes up or anything, sore boobs was a very early sign for me. I do get it mildly before AF is due so I didn't pay much attention although I did frown at the fact that it felt more intense than usual. Wasn't long that my private and conservative self was walking around the house cupping my boobs cause they were so sore :haha: Now? Ha. :cry: Wearing bra's should be illegal when pregnant. Gosh I just feel miserable and it comes flying off the moment I can get home and get into my PJs.

I had stabbing pains in my left boob maybe about 2-3 times a day before I got a BFP. Had it in my last pregnancy too! I don't really tend to get breast pain before AF so it was a big sign for me too =D Good luck!

mine are sore to even the slightest touch and they feel so heavy. It's actually the most painful when I take my bra off. I am large breasted though so the weight doesn't help.

My breasts have never hurt until a week or two after my BFP.

It's the first sign for me. They get quite sensitive and feel really heavy. Plus seem to swell up out of nowhere. This time round they were tender for days before I even got a BFP.

Birmz- omg can't wait for you to test! Don't be scared! 🤗🤗

Yes heartburn too but only a couple nights around 4 weeks.

The tingling has started! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I never get sore boobs when after is due so when I got them this time it kinda gave it away that I might be pregnant. I'm almost 8 weeks now and they are so so sore, I could cry.

I never get sore boobs when after is due so when I got them this time it kinda gave it away that I might be pregnant. I'm almost 8 weeks now and they are so so sore, I could cry.

I love your display picture!!

Thanks for your responses ladies... I gotba BFN a few days ago but my symptoms are still here!! I feel like af is coming but is a no show... i had brown spotting about a two wks ago that lasted a few days then it went!! I'm sooo confused lol!! Just going to have to stalk the forums until something happens!!

What a horrible situation!!! I hate being in that position!! I hope that you can be patient while waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->