Sore boobs 1-7DPO then not?

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
:dust: to all and thanks for any responses!

Anyone else have rather sore breasts (mine hurt bad on the sides and then underneath from 1-7DPO) then the soreness went away around 8DPO. Mine are still a little tender, getting more so as the day progresses, again mostly underneath, but significantly less - not even worth noting in FF anymore. Usually mine hurt a few days past O until right before AF - that's how I know she's coming, along with creamy CM turning dry. Still creamy so I am hopeful this means AF won't come early... not due til next week!

I have this issue. Currently 19dpo & the soreness went away around 14dpo. Still no AF.

I have this issue. Currently 19dpo & the soreness went away around 14dpo. Still no AF.

Hmm, do you have a chart? Are you sure of your O date? And... when is/was AF due? Finally - did you take any tests?? Lol, sorry. Full of questions!

Hmm, do you have a chart? Are you sure of your O date? And... when is/was AF due? Finally - did you take any tests?? Lol, sorry. Full of questions!

No chart, uses ovulation strips. (Completely aware that they are not 100% accurate) So not completely positive. Was due to start between 2/22-2/24. I've taken more test than I would like to admit.... Lol

No chart, uses ovulation strips. (Completely aware that they are not 100% accurate) So not completely positive. Was due to start between 2/22-2/24. I've taken more test than I would like to admit.... Lol

Ugh, I hate how our bodies make us wait... FX it's just a late BFP+! This boob soreness going away really has thrown me. 95% of my cycles since I started at age 11 (I am 34 now) have had sore boobs starting about 7-10 days before AF starts (so, about CD18-20) and they stay sore until AF is about to arrive. The other 5% I get no breast soreness at all. So now add 1% when I get soreness the first half of my LP and not at all the 2nd... pisses me off cuz that's how I know AF is coming so I can be prepared that day or the next. Now I will just have to rely on the calendar, and we all know that isn't always so reliable :\

For the record, TTC #1, 2nd cycle trying. Pretty sure ovulated 2/11

Ugh, I hate how our bodies make us wait... FX it's just a late BFP+! This boob soreness going away really has thrown me. 95% of my cycles since I started at age 11 (I am 34 now) have had sore boobs starting about 7-10 days before AF starts (so, about CD18-20) and they stay sore until AF is about to arrive. The other 5% I get no breast soreness at all. So now add 1% when I get soreness the first half of my LP and not at all the 2nd... pisses me off cuz that's how I know AF is coming so I can be prepared that day or the next. Now I will just have to rely on the calendar, and we all know that isn't always so reliable :\

This waiting game is straight up torture. My areolas doubled in size about 2 weeks ago, soreness went away last week & I have been nauseated & dizzy today. According to my ap I am on CD38

Ugh, that would KILL me... my longest cycle ever was 31 days (usually 28-29) and I was losing my mind. FX you know what's up either way by tomorrow!!!

:dust: to all and thanks for any responses!

Anyone else have rather sore breasts (mine hurt bad on the sides and then underneath from 1-7DPO) then the soreness went away around 8DPO. Mine are still a little tender, getting more so as the day progresses, again mostly underneath, but significantly less - not even worth noting in FF anymore. Usually mine hurt a few days past O until right before AF - that's how I know she's coming, along with creamy CM turning dry. Still creamy so I am hopeful this means AF won't come early... not due til next week!

mine were very sore, and then around 5DPO they just stopped being sore. I think its from progesterone. And technically at 5DPO your not technically preggers so not sure.

They were sore because you O'd. It can very from month to month for me and I am assuming with everyone. It only varies slightly. But you definitely O'd since they were sore on the sides so that is great! Now they are getting sore in a different way because you are in the second part of your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->