sore boobs after ovulation

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I have noticed that since ttc the past 3 months, my boobs have been getting sorer earlier after O. It used to be right a af time, but 2 months ago it was 6dpo, and last month it was 3 dpo and this month it was day of O. I'm not sure what is going on, but have been reading about sore breasts after O and hormone imbalance (high estrogen and low progesterone if pain is in front of the breasts rather than side armpit area- my pain is front of the breast or kinda all over, but not armpit area) Anyway, has anyone had sore breasts right after O and not had a problem getting pg? Or anyone had this and had their hormones checked and either checked out Ok or not ok? Thanks!

When i was pregnant, my boobs startes hurting before ovulation and stayed that way till my MC 5 weeks later. I saw its a good sign!

Yay maybe it's a good sign!!

So sorry about your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs:

After I went off BC I would get sore breasts for a few days before AF. When I got my BFP though, I didn't get sore breasts until after my AF was due.

That's interesting purplecupcake...did you test before AF was due? The time I conceived dd I got sore boobs starting at 6dpo, which was very early for me, but I had another month that I started early and it was a bfn. By the time af was due I was in major pain with shooting pains in my boobs on the month of bfp. It's strange how it's different for everyone and it seems every cycle is different for me..argh!!

That's interesting purplecupcake...did you test before AF was due? The time I conceived dd I got sore boobs starting at 6dpo, which was very early for me, but I had another month that I started early and it was a bfn. By the time af was due I was in major pain with shooting pains in my boobs on the month of bfp. It's strange how it's different for everyone and it seems every cycle is different for me..argh!!

Yup, I tested at 9DPO and was shocked to get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->