Sore boobs

third time

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone help me??

My boobs have been sore since before I found out I was pregnant, then wround 6 weeks they started to ease off - now the pain comes and goes but evening tme is bad - I'm even having a few chest pain when I lean forward to get something!!

Any suggestions on what to do - am I too early to get a maternity bra, and will that help anyway if there's even less support in them??

:shrug:

Amy xx

my boobs have been really sore and my worst is my nipples! I bought a mataernity bra last week as I kept reading underwiered ones were not good for milk ducts developing, mothercare had a sale on so went and got sorted! I have actually felt more comfortable since getting one!

You're about the same as me too! I might nip and get one today! Thought this pregnancy lark was supposed to be fun!!! hahaha :happydance:

Good Luck

Amy xx

Thats what i was thinking as I Have just cried at my DH again saying how tired and crap I feel! He keeps saying but you wanted to be pregnant and I told him yes but wasnt prepared for how crap I would feel!!!!!! :)

i have the same problem ,in a moment they feel fine then a small movement and they feel so heavy and painful especially my nipples.don't worry with my second pregnancy i didn't have any breast pain at all so in my case first and this one (third) pregnancy is coming with breasts pain so, don't worry it's normal.enjoy your pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->