Sore boobs

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by third time, Apr 5, 2009.

1. third time

third time Well-Known Member

Hi guys, can anyone help me??

My boobs have been sore since before I found out I was pregnant, then wround 6 weeks they started to ease off - now the pain comes and goes but evening tme is bad - I'm even having a few chest pain when I lean forward to get something!!

Any suggestions on what to do - am I too early to get a maternity bra, and will that help anyway if there's even less support in them??

:shrug:

Amy xx

2. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

my boobs have been really sore and my worst is my nipples! I bought a mataernity bra last week as I kept reading underwiered ones were not good for milk ducts developing, mothercare had a sale on so went and got sorted! I have actually felt more comfortable since getting one!

3. third time

third time Well-Known Member

You're about the same as me too! I might nip and get one today! Thought this pregnancy lark was supposed to be fun!!! hahaha :happydance:

Good Luck

Amy xx

4. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

Thats what i was thinking as I Have just cried at my DH again saying how tired and crap I feel! He keeps saying but you wanted to be pregnant and I told him yes but wasnt prepared for how crap I would feel!!!!!! :)

5. 2012bebe

2012bebe Well-Known Member

i have the same problem ,in a moment they feel fine then a small movement and they feel so heavy and painful especially my nipples.don't worry with my second pregnancy i didn't have any breast pain at all so in my case first and this one (third) pregnancy is coming with breasts pain so, don't worry it's normal.enjoy your pregnancy