sore boobs

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by lisa 1987, Aug 22, 2009.

1. lisa 1987

lisa 1987 New Member

i have been exsperiencing this now 4 to weeks an im due on my period nxt week ive had alot of heart burn feeling tired moody could all this mean tha i could be pregnant

2. lamplighter

lamplighter Well-Known Member

The biggest sign for me that I was pregnant long before a HPT picked it up was being exhausted/fatigued, wanting to sleep all day for no apparent reason. I think those are definite signs that you may be pregnant!

3. mamabear0485

mamabear0485 Well-Known Member

yes it could mean you are, hold off for a pregnancy test till your due date of you period. I was getting false negatives before my due date. Im 5 weeks and my boobs are already like balloons.
    Ill have my fingers crossed for you. x

4. Mahogany

Mahogany Well-Known Member

Everyone is different....if sore bbs is unusual for you then that can be a very positive sign....things that seem different can definitely mean you have a baby inside.

5. shocker

shocker Well-Known Member

I had strange signs, like i felt just like i was about to get my period and kept waiting and waiting and it just didnt come, soon after though it was the boob growth and sleepiness!! good luck and hope you get the result your looking for xxx

6. gixxgirl06

gixxgirl06 Well-Known Member

I'm going through the same thing right now. I have done 2 tests, 1 neg. & 1 a very light tinge of pos. I have been really sick now for 3 weeks or so with all the symptoms of being pregnant. I'm seeing my doctor next week & hoping I am pregnant. My boobs are not sore, but they are getting really heavy. I have cramping, & my lower back is killing me. I can't stand odors & even brushing my teeth makes me puke.

7. mamabear0485

i did 4 tests all negative then had a blood test and yeah i was pregnant. A blood test is 99% accurate. i say have one. :)

8. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

Sounds promising those are all commons symptoms of pregnancy
    Good Luck :hugs:

9. gixxgirl06

Now did any of you gals get really horny also? cause damn I'm really horny & the to be daddy is gone from my life :sad1: I think someone told me that some women get really horny also.

10. mamabear0485

11. gixxgirl06

Oh, goodie. at least it's just not me in that dept. I just wished that daddy was around to help me out.