Sore boobs??

trying4athird

Mother of 2 <3
Reaction score
I'm back again! Tried to not over think things BUT come the weekend all I can think of is am I pregnant or not!

So had ewcm 9 days ago we BD and then that was it not thought anything of it.

Only just got slight sore boobs and head ache but again this could be AF as my hair and skin feel very greasy.

I had white lotion like cm last Tuesday and a burning sensation on my left side so I was confused as to whether I got OV wrong.

Anyway testing in a few days if AF don't arrive. &#128584;

Slight AF pains. Defo don't feel like I'm pregnant. AF should be here Tuesday for sure. X

Update. My boobs feel very sore this month and its not like I can stop thinking about it. Bloated real bad it's like I've put a stone one &#128555;

hey hun were not far way from one another, I have the same yeah really soar boobs, eating more and heart burn when is your af due ?

CD29 today for me. An I should be due on tomorrow. But I've been sweating like the way I do before AF. How about you. Still sore boobs but I think they have subsided.

At work and watery cm all day. Seems like AF coming and severe bloating in uterus feels it's full of my bowels are.

Sore boobs and nip pain. Still gotta pee every 2 hours. Took a frer and got a very faint + around 9 or 10dpo. Staying hopeful and gonna test again on wednesday and friday.

Yes, this morning. DH said not to get to excited and wait for a clear positive. He said he thinks that I am though.

Ok let me know how you go.

I have woken with bad stomach pains. Not AF but like a tummy bug. My DD had it so wondering if she has passed it on. I had very strange weird pains last night thought this is AF but nothing. CD30 today for me. Ill keep posting through the day. good luck x

Ok so this morning I have serious bouts of dioarreh I could have caught the bug off my DD &#128580;

trying4athird symptoms still there and gonna test again in 2 days. i also have been cramping on and off for about a week. but strange, i woke up with diarrhea as well.:blush: crazy. but i just feel in my heart like this is it, but i dont want to get my hopes too high. hope you feel better soon. and yes keep me posted. I will keep you posted. God bless!

Thank you. My husband said my boobs have gone huge and last time he said that was that I was pregnant with my boy. But I have to wait till Friday to test. If I test any earlier it will be negative. So if its negative Friday then I know for sure I'm out xx

Thank you. My husband said my boobs have gone huge and last time he said that was that I was pregnant with my boy. But I have to wait till Friday to test. If I test any earlier it will be negative. So if its negative Friday then I know for sure I'm out xx

Okay, well i have my fingers and toes crossed for you for friday. :hugs:

When are you next testing again?

To be honest, thursday friday and saturday. But I dont think I will post results for the 1st two days unless its positive and then anything after saturday, I will post. Im just so nervous and anxious and excited. Just all kinds of emotions. :wacko:

my boobs usually get sore 2-3 days before AF turns up. This time round they have got sore today (AF Due) and they feel proper sore rather than the usual af soreness that is pretty mild. I also suffered with a headache a couple of days ago too, which is rare for me. not last sunday but the sunday before i woke up being violently sick and it lasted all night but was fine by the morning apart from strained stomach muscles from the severity of the vomiting! the only other big symptom for me was the Hunger. I never get hungry and sometimes worry about how little i eat, or rather, the fact my body never tells me its hungry. I have actually been getting really hungry in the mornings! whereas before the thought of eating something would have made me ill. I hope you get your BFP! I am holding off on testing for the next couple of days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->