Sore bump?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ashnbump, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

my bump has been sore since last night and its not nice lol! im wondering if this is just because my bump is growing? I think its moving up to behind my belly button and im getting the discomfort just above my belly button, i know my girlie is ok cos i can feel her kicking (altho its been a quiet day on her behalf today) and i can hear her heartbeat straight away with my doppler, so is anyone else having a bit of a sore day, or had one lol? xx

2. augustbaby09

augustbaby09 Well-Known Member

hi Ash ! Had sore day / tight feeling (as if belly had grown but skin was having problems stretching)the other day but not had any discomfort today. Just a worrying quiet day :( Well she been moving lots but just feels different to normal and when i lay there i dont feel her....then when im close to tears there is a little thump :( i hate those sore days / quiet days.I really do :( Im sure within couple days bump won't be sore for you though. xx

3. charliesmom

charliesmom Dad, daughter, 2 chis

Mine is below my belly button and it gets sore when I get up. It's a little scary! But I chalk it up to growing pains because it doesn't last very long... just a sec or 2.

4. Armywife

Armywife Mummy to 2 beauties

I posted a very similar thread the other day. Its horrible isn't it! Not sure what it is but i'm at mw a week weds so will ask her. Hope you feel better x x x

5. steph1505

steph1505 Well-Known Member

I did have a sore bump about 2 weeks ago...and then it took a rather big growth spurt! So it prob just is stretching or growing pains!! :D

6. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

I get a sore bump sometimes but i think its just because babys getting bigger and bump is stretching xxx

7. babyboo29

babyboo29 Well-Known Member

I get this too, was suffering on Thurs it made feel so exhausted. I think it also depends on the position baby is in. Sometimes my bump feels very heavy and it gets sore on the bottom and some days it is sore at the top of my abdomen above belly button. I am starting to get a bit breathless and I am not going on maternity leave till I am 37 wks so not sure how I am going to cope with working up till then.

8. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

well my bump isn't sore today ladies, so i'm thinkin my LO was lay in a new/funny position, which was much to my muscles dislike lol! anyway she's back to normal today, and kicking the stuffing out of me as usual xxxxx thanx xxxxx