Sore down there?

littleowl

Mum of 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
OMG, how uncomfortable!!!!
Sorry if this is tmi! I am so sore, swollen and itchy down below at the moment! I have read that the swelling is normal due to the pressure down there but not the itching and soreness!!! A few people have said it may be thrush but it is not internal itching? I sat on a cold flannel last night which seemed to help but work is a right pain!!!!! Has anyone ese had this and can you recomend anything to help?

Hey,

It don't have to be just internal itching for thrush. Yeast can grow anywhere. I had it all on my belly a couple months ago! I'd go get your self checked out just to be safe or you'll scratch your self raw :(

Aint there those things you can get from the chemist now .. like a home test to see if you have thrush or something and just need to get something from the chemist to treat it?

Hope you get some relief soon!!

hiya hun im suffering from a swollen bit at the moment gotta see midwife tomo , maybe u could call ya midwife she will take a look

Hiya, Poor you! Are you getting any little lumps or anything? these could be a sign of a wee superficial infection (which is nothing to worry about btw). My doc said that "things get a bit warm and sweaty down there" because of increased blood flow etc and that you can use caneston if you are having symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.

I get the itching externally only.. mostly around the labia (lol.. tmi)
But I use vagisil and it stops instantly. Have a bath.. and then use it again after etc..
it clears up but 2-3 days later it comes back!!. DOes my head in. I must have had it on and off now for a good 2 months! so annoying.. especially when you run out of cream and your standing in the checkout queue waiting to pay for the new tube but cant keep still cos of the itch but darent scratch cos of the looks you'd get. lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->