• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sore hips

marley2580

Reaction score
Hi all, well I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and my arse has doubled in size and I have a big pot-belly :shhh: Anyway, the last couple of nights I've woken up in the morning with really sore hips, my left one in particular. Last night I tried putting a pillow between my knees and it helped a little but my hips are still sore. Anyone got any advice? :telephone:

Hummmmm i sympathise tisn't nice!

Ring GP or MW hunni ... maybe they can reffer you for physio

xxx

I would certainly take Imis advice based on what I've seen the girls on here talk about over their trimesters :D

x

I find I get sore hips in the night, but it's because of the limited options for sleeping i.e. left side or right side. I'm doing nest of pillows thing at night which is more comfortable but it makes it harder to turn over. When I wake up and find I've spent the night on one side... ugh, they ache!

I'd go see a physio if I were you though, it's quite early on to be getting so much aching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"