Sore & Itchy Nips !

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Hello....:hi:

All you ladies with your BFP's, please can you tell me if you had itchy and sore nipples before you got your BFP?

I am on day 21 of my cycle and have extremley sore nips and very very itchy (sorry for TMI) but I am very curious...

We have not been 'trying' as such this month as we have a fertility clinic appt in May and feel that there is something wrong after 16/17 mths of TTC but I am wondering if I have fallen lucky like Wobbles :blush: :happydance:

Thanks guys ... x:hugs:

Donna,

This last month I was really hoping for a Bfp and had some odd and lingering PMS symptoms, one of them was sore and itchy boobies......But then the :witch: got me and I still had the sore and itchies for a few days and now that has past and they are fine. :hugs:

Hope you get your BFP very soon Donna!:hugs:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I can honestly say yes I experienced this babe, I am sure mine were itchy?!?! Defo sore...... it will callm down in time babe one way or another! x

Had sore not sure bout itchy???

Hope you get your BFP hunni!
xxx

oh my boobs were so itchy thro the whole of my pregnancy *blush* i used 2 scratch thm so hard thyd bleed!!! not attractive lol!!!

fingers crossed hun!!! xx

Thanks for your replies ladies.....

This is getting quite embarassin now... I share my office with my 2 colleagues (short term thank god...) and every time they aren't looking I have to keep having a scratch ! :shy:

Another week before testing so keeping my mind off it apart from the nip problem lol.....

x x

I get it every now & then I think but have noticed it his week because I cut the skin a little scratching :blush:

Good luck Donna :dust:

Sounds like a good sign Donna. my boobs felt heavy and ache but I remember having itchy sore chapped nips when i was pregnant last time.

sending you lots of baby dust hun x

i had itchy ones too,

Best of Luck Donna!

xx

Hello

Well I think I have done it :happydance:

I am now 3/4 days late and got a thin , but visible blue line on a ebay cheapo yesterday afternoon.

Going to wait until Friday and invest in a c/blue digi if AF don't turn up... this helps explain sore (.)(.)'s and feeling tired and a likle icky sicki....

x I really hope I have done it.... been trying for 15 months now

:hugs: Donna!!!! I hope this is it for you babe!!!!:hugs:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back