Sore Pubis - PGP in 1st Trimester?!?

Anna Purna

Very cautiously PAL!
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I've had some strange symptoms over the last couple of days and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something similar.
To be blunt, it feels like I've got a bruised pubis, or like I've pinched a nerve down there. Also, I've had pain going down the inside of my thigh and in the space between the pelvis and the thigh. Ouch!
I did some Googling (the Internet is evil!) and it sounds like I might have Pelvic Girdle Pain (or at least that's what Dr. Google is telling me)! So early?!? I'm only 5wk5d!!! :growlmad: I've called my nurse for some info but haven't been able to get a hold of her, so I was hoping to get some insight from the ladies on BnB in the meantime.
So, if you've experienced this sensation yourself, please fill me in!
Thanks!

I felt this just yesterday but havent felt it today. It is just as you describe it. Hopefully someone can shed some light for us.

My mound feels as sore as my boobs. It's not a pain in a specific spot, more like a dull ache around the whole area, but it hasn't been strong enough for me to really worry. I feel a little swollen down there, too, but am just assuming this is normal. Have to wait at least 3 weeks to see a doctor :(

I remember having a variety of pains the first time I was pregnant. Everything stretches, moves around, and does the hokey-pokey down there so it's bound to hurt from time to time.

I got PGP in my first pregnancy but it didn't start until I was about 20 weeks. This pregnancy I am starting to get pain already so I have been referred to the physio. The earlier you start the better. It does sound like you might have the symptoms.....poor you it is very early. Just make sure you get physio!!!!

it i had with first pregnancy and suffering already in 2nd pregnancy my area doesn't offer physio lucky you Jobi. I'll prob get offered crutches again later on. As it is your first and so early on it may just be everything settling into place and stretching a little if it is still like that in a few weeks would say that is PGP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->