sore ribs, anyone else???

woodzie2011

married 3.12.10
Reaction score
the last two days i have had really sore ribs, i dont think its where little man kicking me, it might be but unsure, i woke up yestday with sore ribs and they have been sore ever since, when i bend down and hoovering is a killer!!! anyone else experiencing sore ribs? do you think its where everything in our bodies is moving upwards, because i feel short of breathe too. not all day but some of the day! my ribs just feel bruised! like someone had punched me in them! xxx

I'm 28 weeks too and started having this! I feel baby quite a lot under right rub but it's never sore. However, under the left rib where I never feel baby moving is really uncomfortable, feels like there's not enough room for everything lol

Yep, i had to leave work a month early because of it :( I work in a nursing home and couldnt push through the pain with all the bending and what not. Everyday it hurts and seems to get worse depending on what i do or just as the day goes on.

Do you know what position your babies in? My babies head is right under my right ribs and the midwife said this is whats causing me so much agony, shes headbutting me constantly and bruising them.

I hope you feel better hun!

ahh yep thats how i feel too. and as i woke up with it, maybe he was kicking or moving up there but i didnt feel it as i was asleep. bump is quite high now too right under my breasts feel like they are sitting on my tummy lol!

ahh bless you, i dont htink baby is under my ribs but his legs might be around there some where, he moves all the time, so when i do know where hes lying he changes then im lost agin :) little monkey.i tried and staying in bed yestaday and had a nice warm bath that kinda of helped for alittle bit! i work with 3-5 year olds so think im going to start to struggle soon! i finish work the 22 of july x

lol, its an awful feeling, i find a hot bath soothes it abit but not completely, also i found something online that said if you stand facing the wall and stretch your arms up the wall as far as you can, that helps ease it, and laying in bed and stretching.

It's not a solution but they do give you abit of relief for awhile :)

If your anything like me you feel pretty great in the morning then all of a sudden its back before lunch lol.

Mine's turned and so he loves kicking me in the ribs now! I know the feeling :haha:

Yes, I've had this for a few months now. I think we're still stretching and it's the muscles around the ribs, rather than the ribs themselves. I also get a pins and needles / numbness feeling in my ribcage which I think means our little girl has hit a nerve. The pain gets worse as the day goes on and I'm getting quite uncomfortable at my desk. I have to have frequent walks and stretches and just want to lie down! X

Yep... Had it from 20 weeks ish! :(
Only thing I find eases it is laying down.. I asked MW what it was, and she just said its baby pushing everything up... :hugs:

Yep, ribs have been getting sore a little more and more as the weeks go by since about 28 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->