Sore scalp and jaw pain, anyone?

cbeans

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm at 11 dpo and for the last week I've had a constant sore scalp, sore throat and a pain that travels from my jaws to my ears. I have a doctor appointment on Friday (the soonest I had time to get it), but was wondering if anyone else has this going on? I've heard because of the ligaments loosening during pregnancy that this could be a symptom, but it's most likely just sinus infection, TMJ (even though I've never had that in my life) or something else entirely. So, anyone else experiencing this?

i have never heard of Sore scalp and jaw pain due to pregnancy before... but i didnt wana read n run!! i hope u get some answers soon :) have u tested with a urine pregnancy test yet? xo gluck!

Thank you! I appreciate that! Yeah, I've taken a couple of internet cheapies, yesterday and today and all have come back bfn. And I think if started my pre-af spotting...so, looks like I'm out. I guess a sore scalp and sore jaw can be just that lol. But man, I hope my scalp goes back to normal soon. It hasn't quit being sore since it started a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->