Sore skin under ribs?? Feels like sunburn.

Kapow

OH, Moo moo and lil ted.
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? My skin over my ribs is really sore to the touch, almost sunburnt feeling.

It's so bad today I've had to take off my bra.

I've tried putting lotion on to soothe it and baby talc to smooth it but nothing works!!

It's driving me mad.

Kxxx

Probably your skin stretching hun.
Just keep putting on the creams to help keep its natural elasticity.
Might even want to invest in a more comfortable bra, something that won't chaff your skin.

I have had this on and off for the past month at least. It's really uncomfortable and the only relief I got was from going for gentle walks... I think it's just the skin streching...

I had that from about 30 weeks too hun. Does it prickle? I have no idea what it is, i think its just stretching skin.

Thank you so much for asking this question!!! I've noticed this about a week ago! It's right under my boobs in the middle. It totally feels like a sunburn, that's what I've been comparing it to! I started worrying about skin cancer and stuff like that, but since you're getting it too... I'm sure it's normal! I kinda figured it was stretching skin, but I wonder why it doesn't feel like that on my huge belly? Maybe the skin is more sensitive in that spot? Glad to know others have the same thing! ouwie.....

glad you've asked this question too cos ive been suffering with the same thing. i cant wear bras for very long at all because it hurts so much! its like a prickling stingy feeling thats really uncomfortable. ive not found anything that works other than sitting up really straight so there is no pressure from my boobs or anything resting on the sore bits. xxx

Well at least I'm not alone. I was driving myself mad as I couldn't find anything when I google'd it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"