sore sore sore skin/ribs just under bottom of bra

wishingonastar

Reaction score
anyone else have this?

i've been wearing non wired sports or full support bras for months now with no problem but in past week the bit just under my boobs is soooo sore and if i undo my bra its not... i thought my ribs must be expanding and making bra too tight so bought bra extenders but this has given virtually no relief :(

its making life miserable :(

It's your skin stretching hun. Some women unfortuately find the relief with no bra. I have been really lucky with that so far.

Put your cream on your breasts as well as your belly. It will help keep the skin elastic.
Have you tried a sports bra?

Also it maybe the heat ...my skin as peeled underneath my boobs and i have some cream if docs as he said its a fungal infection from sweatin

thanks girls...i'm already in sports bras so will try putting some cream on too and go from there...

yeah hun i have this too, its so painfull sometimes it hurts to breathe:hissy: I can tell its bubs up in my ribs though....awfull really! LOL

I get this too hunnie, always think it's my bra so i take it off and feel relief for a while but then it soon comes back. :( its horrible x

I feel the same way after I eat. I must expand a bit after meals, and it's sooo uncomfortable. Sometimes I can't wait to strip my bra off!

My skin is KILLING me there.

There was a similar thread to this one this morning. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I started thinking of worse things..... It feels like I'm sun burned there! My bra doesn't even rub my skin, so I guess it's more sensitive when it stretches?? The rest of my belly doesn't burn like this!!!! Weird!

this has been a problem for me lately. it's starting to get super-hot and humid down here in florida, and the sweating just seems to make it that much worse. my newest bra is already getting too tight, so today i'm wearing a top with a built-in bra instead, but the elastic band is just as irritating as the bra has been. there just doesn't seem to be any way around it :(

I have noticed this in the last few weeks too.
I know that they have grown a bit but I think mine is more heat related and the fact that my bump sticks out from right under them.
Make sure you are really dry after a shower and sprinkle loads of baby talc under them - that should help things a bit (unless of course it is really red raw, then at night perhaps try some sudocream there)

I've had rib pain once and I feel for you as it is no fun.

I can normally last till about 5pm (when at work) with my bra on so long as I keep my back straight then it's off and at weekends I just don't bother wearing one as it's too uncomfortable.

i have this too :(

It feel's so sore, my partner has been putting cream on it for me, but its making no difference. I've tried normal wired bras and sports bra, they both irritate me and wearing no bra just gives me back ache as my boobs arn't what you calll small.

Be nice to have some relief from this..

i was feeling like that until i started wearing my breast feeding bra though i am still pregnant, but it gives me great relief now and i also used some cream under there that helped.
could be that you are very sensitive there right now cos pregnancy makes us sensitive /allergic to what we were ordinarily used to without effect.

i get this too...really bad especially just after i eat...what cream are you girls using for it?

I had this sooo bad, the things that helped me was to have a bath, and to sit on my birthing ball but I was still in loads of pain with it. Also for temporary relief stick your arms in the air and have a good stretch!

On the plus side since my baby has started engaging and my bump has dropped a bit this has dissapeared - yay!

Im in agony too! There seems to be a little relief when i lie down!

i'm having it too... i rub with bio oil, and it do help in relief the sore/pain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->