Sore Stomach muscles a preg sign?

Danielle_jone

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, I am not pregnant (well maybe...) But I am wondering if anyone else had a really sore muscles in their stomach, like to touch, move, cough ect. and ended up being preg? I am having this now, about 10dpo and have not worked out or anything..... :)

Sorry hun I didn't have anything like that, some cramps but thats all

yeah i had them last week lasted for about 3 days felt like i had done a tonne of sit ups when i hadnt done anything lol im 11 weeks 3 days though so not sure with you hun sorry :/

Hi, I have had exactly the same thing, I really felt like I had been doing loads of sit ups even though I have not been to the gym for weeks!! The muscle pain was also very noticeable behind my belly button.

I literally got my BFP 4 hours ago (I have not even had a chance to tell hubby yet as he is at a work thing!) so I guess it really was a symptom!

I really really hope this is a sticky bean!!!!
xx

P.S I have everything crossed that it is a good sign for you!! Sending you lots of baby dust!
x

Hi, I have had exactly the same thing, I really felt like I had been doing loads of sit ups even though I have not been to the gym for weeks!! The muscle pain was also very noticeable behind my belly button.I literally got my BFP 4 hours ago (I have not even had a chance to tell hubby yet as he is at a work thing!) so I guess it really was a symptom!

I really really hope this is a sticky bean!!!!
xx

P.S I have everything crossed that it is a good sign for you!! Sending you lots of baby dust!
x

OMG! I have this too! I'm all excited now. I only ovulated at the weekend so I was telling myself I must have twisted the muscles or something! I soooo hope this is a sign.

Congratulations to you, you must be giddy right now! :happydance:

was definitely a sign for me early on, they felt super tight and sore. still do kinda! good luck!

I had that. My stomach felt tight and before my bfp I was so tender I couldn't lay on my stomach.

I had it no real reason I don't do sit ups although I bend down a lot so maybe its stuff like that? xx

i had that... like sore achey muscles. i had it a few days, along with cramping. i didnt have it til after bfp at 10dpo.

i got this from 7-10dpo and i got my bfp yesterday @13dpo!! soo good luck. x

Think i'm going to be testing every day now because of this! :happydance:

I know it's too early but i wont be able to contain myself now! Lol! x

Think i'm going to be testing every day now because of this! :happydance:

I know it's too early but i wont be able to contain myself now! Lol! x

i tested too early hun and got myself all disheartened so dont expect too much - good luck tho and your not out til the fat lady sings!! keep us updated. x

I had that around 3-4 weeks. It didn't bother me at all though until I tried sleeping on my stomach

my question is i have tenderness in my stomach it is umcomfortable to the point were i cant sleep on it anymore jus started recently i have other pregnancy signs but i have my tubes tied 3yrs ago wut should i do ?

nope i didnt get sore. few twinges but not sore muscles. goodluck to u

So a couple days ago i noticed i have very sore belly muscles when i sneeze, cough or push on them. I need to know if this is an early sign of pregnancy? If i am Pregnant i am not even a month yet because i had a period last month and felt fine. What should i think? :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->