sore/swollen lips...could cry

daizee

Reaction score
yesterday my lips were dry and tingly all day, expected to wake up this morning with a cold sore

instead I woke up looking like i'd had collegen jabs amd it had gone horribly wrong.

the swelling keeps coming and going and my lips are so sore that im just sitting here trying not to cry.

just wondering if anyone else has / or had this and knows how to ease it

Didn't want to read and run. I have been having super dry lips, but not swollen. My sister had swelling in her lips and face later in her pregnancy (around 27 weeks) and it turned out to be serious. I would call the doctor!

Good luck!

Ditto the check with your doc - you could be allergic to something, even in the vitamins etc. Allergies can come and go with pregnancy. I'd get it checked out! If they are just dry I'd say you're probably just dehydrated - but from what you're describing you might want to get a professional opinion :) good luck!

Haven't had this, although my hands are so dry that's another story. But I agree that if this continues you may check with your doctor--possibly call your OB/midwife and if they say it is unrelated to pregnancy or not reflective of an OB concern, just pop on into your primary care doctor. It sounds like an allergy to me as well....either that or you've been making out with someone in your sleep!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->