Sore?

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok i have a sore belly. Just started on the right side of my belly and goes to my right side of my back? This feels odd. Not a stretching sore but it feels like its inside? I really don't know how to explain it. I have been at the doctors all afternoon and the only prob I had was blood in my urine which they think it's my plug and not an infection. Has anyone been sore and then went into labor? 4th pregnancy and I have never had my belly be sore not even due to stretching so much. It is sensitive when the baby moves and when I touch it. It's a constant sore feeling though. It isn't cramps or contractions either... I just got up to walk a bit and the soreness is worse? Maybe I should go walk or dance and put myself into labor lol I am almost 38 weeks.

ugh I feel like a big sore moo moo

hi hun, i dont know if my soreness is the same but i feel bruised on the inside by my ribs, my LO has been kicking like mad this past week to an extent where it hurts but now i feel all bruised and achy.

:hugs:

I got the perfect example now. Took me awhile to think about it but I feel like its a carpet burn on my whole left side. though not as harsh lol just slight but there enough to feel a burn? ohh or like I smeared peppers inside?

I got a soreness under my left rib but that's my ulcer. Aww hun poor you why cant pregnancy be all peachy for us :( :( My last three was. This one feels uncomfy lol

:hugs: hope your soreness doesn't hurt too much...atleast you dont have long until your LO arrives now :D xx

Yea doesnt hurt much but enough to make me say wtf lol

I hope yours goes away you still have a little less then 9 weeks. Though 37 is full and baby can come. Btw :D congrats on the boy :D I am having a boy too.

hmm cnt say iv had tht hun! but coz ur sayin carpet burn n makes me think of a kind or burning stingy feeling!! perhaps ur little one is stretched out that hes pulling ur uterus n opposite directions?? i dunno lol i hope tht makes sense to u ??

xx

I have no clue but ill believe anything LOL! hes head down now though and rdy to make entry so who knows... It is just so wierd

lol they do get there selfs in2 a bit a fankle haha

sometimes i feel like my baby is pushing is head off my hip n feet under my ribs like hes trying to lye straight out which is obviously not goin 2 happen! :rofl:

maybe something similar! keep a wee eye on it though n if it continues jus give ur mw a ring im sure they have a better explanation than mine haha

xx

Still there and still sore. I will keep watching. Just chugged me some water and lots of it lol and about to eat so hopefully it goes away. If not then well I will be calling in. thanks sweety and yep sometimes i feel like a foot or something is just going to pop out LOL

It stopped lol? Now im just sore in one tiny little area.

I just read this thread now! I had the same thing, i called my midwife had all sorts of tests ranging from uti to placental abruption scans...
NOTHING wrong>>> just a sore spot.... still no answers but all is well....:blush:

I still sometimes get it the same spot, like a circle of soreness.. like u say not coming and going but just their... its really odd!

Ok good im not alone. It is def in one little area now it's soooooo wierd. If it comes back though ill go in. I have pressure in my woohoo area every time I have a contraction now. Wishful thinking but im hoping something is happening. Maybe some thinning going on or something LOL

Oh maybe, good luck:hug:
Is urs like a sore spot on ur tummy, like not a tiny spot but still like a- ahhh wat would u say:dohh:, area of pain//lol.....???:blush:

Haha yea kinda not too small or not too big of an area really. Gosh it is so hard to explain right o_O o_O

lolll im so glad im not wierd then!!!!!!!! Did they tell you any symptoms of placental abruption? That is creapy. I would be bleeding though right?

lolll im so glad im not wierd then!!!!!!!! Did they tell you any symptoms of placental abruption? That is creapy. I would be bleeding though right?

in some cases (not many though) their is nothing but abdominal pain.... or so i was told... so i got it checked out and all is fine... i think their reffering to different abdominal pain then what we are experiencing though:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->