Sore?

Jencocoa

Reaction score
First my breasts were sore, then not, then sore again two days then not. With everything going on, now sure if that's a good sign or not!

Hey Jen, I've definitely had sore boobs more on some days compared to others. I'm guessing it'll be to do with the increase of hcg every few days :shrug:

I'm 6 weeks today. Mine were super sore until 2 days ago. And now they're about half as sore as they were. I've also lost my constipation but gained cramps and a headache. Praying they find a HB next week. My first 2 pregnancies they did not.

I really think it depends on the pregnancy. My cramps have subsided at almost 6 weeks but now it's just nausea and nagging hunger with sore breasts.

I'm 6 weeks today. Mine were super sore until 2 days ago. And now they're about half as sore as they were. I've also lost my constipation but gained cramps and a headache. Praying they find a HB next week. My first 2 pregnancies they did not.

I hope so too, for both you and I.

I read somewhere that sore brest and nausea these are big pregnency signs if one is present it's a good sign ..I alway had bad nausea all my pregnencies no sore boobs at all...now in this pregnency I have no nausea only sharp nose which can smell anything and super duper sore brest ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->