sorry another question

jessica2509

Reaction score
Sorry to ask another question.

For the last couple of days (this sounds really stupid) i've been involuntarily holding my tummy in - it is as if i'm wearing a tight dress and don't want my tummy to show! (i'm not i'm in tracksuit bottoms!!!) I am also getting tiny senstive pains below my belly button. They don't hurt, just feels a bit sensitive and come and go.

I'm due af any day now and have minor cramps although i don't normally get cramps until af actually arrives.

Don't have urine infection or anything, just weird tummy feeling.

Help please!
x

not sure hun , could be a sign :D wait and see if u come on, if not wait a few days then get tested, hope u r tho :D
how u mean werid tummy feeling anyway whats it like the feeling? :) x

Just feels sort of sensitive. I suppose it's a bit like the feeling from having a full bladder. It's hard to describe. All i know is i had the same pain when i was about 7 months pregnant with my daughter and her head hit my bladder - just the pain was a lot, lot sharper, but same sort of sensitive feeling.

I know it is impossible to have same pain now, but wonder if it is possible to have bladder being pressed on by something else so early in pregnancy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->