Sorry another TMI question.

Bernie

Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you ladies have experieced problems with swallowing a lot of mucusy phlem?Coz over the past couple of weeks its been the case with me.I thought it was due to me sucking to many polos but its not.I dont have a cold or anything i feel fine other then that its just making me feel sick and was sick last night.

Bernie and Wiggles x

I've been full of phlegm since I got pregnant. Seriously snotty (and bloody) nose throughout and lots of coughing up phlegm, particularly after eating, over the past few weeks. I think it's just another pregnancy thing. I was also sneezing all the time up until a few weeks ago.

I've been full of phlegm since I got pregnant. Seriously snotty (and bloody) nose throughout and lots of coughing up phlegm, particularly after eating, over the past few weeks. I think it's just another pregnancy thing. I was also sneezing all the time up until a few weeks ago.

Im just like this too.

Its horrable it wont go away.The only thing i can think of is that ive had a lot of acid sitting in my throat and its caused the phlem.But my word was i sick last night coz it made me feel so sick,another problem to put up with i guess:cry: Just a tip though i have found clears all the gunk is a cup of hot chocolate or a mug of warm milk if you like milk for you ladies that are also getting this:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->