Sorry for another post- but tests much lighter and so much cramping :-( UPDATE(

Sammy1

Reaction score
I am literally driving myself crazy! :cry: and probably all of you too! Tested again this evening- 4 hour hold and minimal to drink, and my line this evening is the lightest one so far! Now since ystdy morning I have zero progression and actually lighter :cry::cry::cry: has anyone a positive story from this???? I am 10dpo today. How do I cope with this, I know I am being ridiculous but this baby is so wanted and I am struggling to cope with the stress??

Attachments

• 20170913_182510.jpg
    20170913_182510.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 48
  • 20170913_182454.jpg
    20170913_182454.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 35
With this pregnancy I had days of lighter tests and cramping but you have to remember that not all tests have the same amount of dye in them. I also found out at 6 DPO and was still getting light lines at 12 DPO. I wish I could tell you one way or the other... :hugs:

What Cewsbaby said. Dye concentration varies SO much its crazy! And it doesn't matter if it's the same brand, and expensive brand, same box etc.
Also, there isn't a world of difference in those in my opinion. You probably won't see a huge difference over a day anyway, especially when you think it can take three days for hCG to double!
Cramping doesn't have to mean anything untoward. I had so much cramping with our daughter I didn't suspect I was pregnant and only tested because we were planning a night out. With my first child the line was incredibly faint and I was a couple of weeks overdue af.
The only thing you can do is try to avoid worrying (which I know you won't be able to do, in reality), test tomorrow or the following day as this will give you a clearer idea and if you feel there isn't the progression you would like to see, book in to have a beta done.
IF it isn't happening, then there isn't anything you can do except give yourself time to grieve and recover. Sometimes things don't pan out, they haven't for us five cycles in a row now and it is awful, you experience a whole load of emotions which are hard to cope with but you find a way because you have to. You don't get over it, you learn to deal with it over time.
But hopefully this won't be the case for you and things will be ok :hugs:

Cewsbaby thank you so much. I will retest in the morning and hope that it is just the difference in the dye! I think it was so different with my daughter as they suspected a twin pregnancy (given my betas when I was in epau)- but this never transpired. But my tests darkened quite quickly that time!

Happyscupcake so sorry to hear you have had 5 difficult cycles! I hope this month is the lucky one for us both! I think I need to learn to wait and be more patient. If this isn't meant to be then I need to let myself be sad then move on when I am ready xxxxdx

Sorry i dont have any words of advice. Wishing you all the luck xxx

It's how things are sometimes, but I have everything crossed for you. I wouldn't be worried about those tests though, too many factors play into it at this point

Unless you start bleeding I wouldn't worry to much cramping in early pregnancy is normal, also hcg doubles think it's every 48hrs to 72hrs so you won't see much difference the day after your 1st test. Hopefully everything works out and it's not a early loss fx

Update this morning! Thank you for all your support ladies!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170914-072249.jpg
    Screenshot_20170914-072249.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 99
Yea! Im happy your Digi confirms it! I know how hard it is to not worry. I had a chemical/MC a few months before this and was unable to believe it until I heard the HB.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->