Sorry for ranting.BUT I HAVE THE MOTHER IN LAW FROM HELL!!

T

trashit

Please tell me im not alone? Not only did she cause me to have a panic attack last month after shouting so much at me for apparently 'ruining' her precious sons life, shes now sending letters asking us to write EVERYTHING we spend down and send it to her so she can help us budget. Yeah more like control all our finances!! She hasnt bought this baby so much as a baby grow and yet lectured me on buying him everything he fuckin needs. WHERE DOES SHE THINK ITS COMIN FROM? SPARTICUS?! She must diee! X

i've got one of them as well :grr:
i was soooo glad at 8 months pregnant we moved out
or i would killed her :rofl: :wacko:

if mine ever says or does anything i dont like
i get my oh to tell her off and vice versa :blush:

if you're not living with her tell her to butt
out it's your baby your finances your life!

:hugs: xx​

I know how you feel, my OH's mum is the same with me. She's never liked me and she always finds a way to put me down. I find the best thing to do is to ignore it as much as you can because if you let it get to you then she wins if you get me.

Otherwise you can try talking to her, I'm too scared with my OH's mum and I don't think it's worth the hassle as we don't see her very often but you never know, if you talk to her, she might understand your point of view and be okay.

Hope things get better hun. You can PM me if you need to talk/rant because I know how fustrating it can be!!
=]

I've got one of them - she only started sticking her nose in when she discovered we got the HIP Grant when she was watching Working Lunch. She even went to the benefits office to try and get a form, didnt have the heart to say "The midwife has it" :rofl:

Then she asked when my maternity pay would stop?!?!

Nosey bitch. Imagine if I asked her how much was in her bank account.

We dont talk just now because since Alex arrived she has become so interfering its unreal. I only just discovered she went to a financial advisor to ask where alex's trust fund should go.

WTF has that got to do with her. We never even mentioned the trust fund to her so she is clearly getting her neb in!

same postition except she says its my fault not oh that got me pregnant & oh isnt the father of the baby urgh

Ugh. Definitely don't send her anything to do with your finances, it's none of her business!
You're not alone in having a crazy MIL though...my OH wont see it though, she just hasn't done anything for the baby whatsoever amoungst other stuff...but think she's trying to make amends now.
I'm just determined that when my LO grows up...I wont turn into that mother in law haha!

Eurghhhh
mines like this too!
we move into the flat soon so i cant wait to tell her to F Off :p lol

Thanks everyone im glad im not alone! Im so lucky she lives miles away, but it doesnt stop her stickin her neb in.. She blames me for everything! Even my ohs debts even tho he had them before he met me.. God why cant they just butt out!!

Ugh. Definitely don't send her anything to do with your finances, it's none of her business!
You're not alone in having a crazy MIL though...my OH wont see it though, she just hasn't done anything for the baby whatsoever amoungst other stuff...but think she's trying to make amends now.
I'm just determined that when my LO grows up...I wont turn into that mother in law haha!

LOL .... when I had my son (who is my youngest) I looked down at this tiny baby in my arms and said to him.... "one day you're going to have a partner who hates me"

My own MILs (I've had 2) have both been hell on earth (mind you my own Mother was nothing to shout about LOL) .... but I've become convinced that that is the norm for most women - MILs are meant to be hell - It's the law ;) :haha:

i have a lovely MIL its just the Fil that i want to slap!!! They donn interfere with finances but when they do see tyler which isnt often they try feeding him things that i dont want him eating like mr whippy ice cream when he was 7 months coke at 9 months....grrrrr. And dont get me started on my own mother pffft what a joke!!

Oh wow. Don't get me started on MIL's!
It's so bad at the moment with her, I'd hate to think what she would be like when I get pregnant! We must have the worse MIL's LOL.

you think thats bad? when my oh mother found out i was preg she came round with £600 and asked me to get a private abortion as having a baby would ruin her sons life not to mention hers. i was 13 weeks gone. i said no, havnt seen or heard from her since. effing bitch,
x

to be honest im glad me an OH fell out with his mum, With all your stories im glad she will never have a part in my childs life!!.

But seriously you think u have it bad... wait till they steal your mums bank card details and start ordering stuff online for theyre fat staffie, Or theyre own sons and order chinease takeaways with forged cheques. Or they go to the loo in your house and steal your engagement ring while theyre up there!!!.

Lmao makes me laugh reading it back why we didnt fall out with them sooner..

:) chin up tho loves im sure all yours will come round once babas are here.jus home mine dont :thumbup:

oh wow that's really overstepping her boundaries, trying to take over your finances. My FOB's mom said the same thing to me when she found out I was pregnant, called and left me a lovely voicemail saying I had ruined her son's life so I know how you feel. I don't know how they think they have the right the say the things they do.

im just not telling the mil next time im pregnant or when we start TTC because she will be hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->