Sorry for the Suspense...I peed on the Stick

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Sorry Girls, Im afraid Its a BFN for me.......:cry: But hey, Still no af. So I bought a 3 pack of test and will test again in a few days......:hissy: I WANT MY BFP:hissy:

Ok as MSN ....

You didn't boil your wee LOL for testing late in day. You need a strong sample like FMU or if testing in evening then to drink as little as you can an stay away from any drinks & the loo for 3-4 hrs if poss.

You told me your sample was very diluted like water pregnant or not it would highly likely give you a BFN anyway.

Don't get your hopes up but test in the morning Suz x x x x

OK. I will test again first think in the morning.......If AF still has not arrived....If Still BFN Ill wait a week.

:hugs: Thanks Wobbles. Im so glad you were still up.

Oh Suz, I have everything crossed that you get your BFP!

Thanks Babe. This is so Frusterating......:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Aww suz:hugs:
First post i looked for this morning, Like wobbs says will prob be better testing with your FMU, loads more concentrated
Good luck babe:hugs:

Aww good luck Suz .. still keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

im really sorry babes that iwasnt able to stay on msn :cry: and im really sorry you got a bfn im sending loads and loads of positive vibes across the pond and keeping everything crossed for you chick

xxxxxx

:witch: That bitch came this morning.:cry:

Thanks....Hun

I keep telling myself I wont keep doing this. now I get to turn 32 and still not have a child or be preg. Yippy

Aww Suz i am so sorry
I really thought this was your month:hugs: :hugs:

It sucks ... So did I. Well....My Hubby is screwed cause we are going to do it every day till he gets it right.:rofl:

Thats right, you punish him hunny :)

I will.....However in his own really sweet way, even though it really pisses me off at times, he is my voice of reason. He really didnt want me to test yet. he wanted me to wait. Then on the way home from work I told him I was testing. He said, "Cant you take the natural test? Just wait 9 months and then you will know for sure if a kid pops out" That made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->