Sorry For Tmi, Plz Advise!

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI, I'M SORRY FOR TMI BUT CAN anyone TELL ME WHAT YOUR CM IS SUPPOSED 2 B LIKE WHEN YOUR PG, I'M 18 DAYS LATE FOR :witch: AND MY OH SAYS THAT MY GIRLIE BITS FEEL DIFFERENT, KIND OF PUFFY HE SAID, I FEEL AS THOUGH I'M A BIT DRIER THAN NORMAL AND MY CM IS KIND OF A DIRTY WHITE COLOUR :blush: WHEN I WIPE! IT'S HARD 2 EXPLAIN BUT I'M SURE U KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? XX :hug:

Before I found out I was pg both times I kept running to the restroom because I thought she had shown only to find it was a big gush of CM. If I remember correctly it was creamy white and at times cloudy like you mentioned, but often CM can be weird like that so it is hard to tell, I do though dont remember feeling as dry as I normally due right before and right after AF.

thanks, i'm just clutching at straws i think, i haven't had a lot of cm, it's just kind of when i wipe it's an off/dirty white colour!! xx :hug:

GL, I do believe I am now stalking you until you either get that BFP or the witch shows. I really hate the limbo feel so I can only imagine how you are feeling. It's like just come already. My friend made me this blinking and I just love it.... and it reminds me of you.

https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/random/comeonAF.gif

GL, I do believe I am now stalking you until you either get that BFP or the witch shows. I really hate the limbo feel so I can only imagine how you are feeling. It's like just come already. My friend made me this blinking and I just love it.... and it reminds me of you.

https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/random/comeonAF.gif

:rofl: i don't mind stalk away, it stops me going totally insane!!! i hope the outcome is a :bfp: and not the :witch:, keep thinking it's halloween on Friday she'll probably show herself then :cry:.

love the blinkie!! :rofl: xx:hug:

Your bits may be puffy if your are preggo as your will have more blood flow down there! Good luck!

thanks tansey i sure hope so, fingers crossed the :witch: stays away and i get a :bfp: soon xx :hug:

Just wishing you luck hope you get a:bfp:lots of :hug: Have you done a test yet?

hi carly, yes i've done loads of tests, i'm 18 days late for my :witch: but all the tests say :bfn:

good luck to you too xx:hug:

Ah thought you would have done hope the :witch:stays away!!!!!

thanks carly, me too, hope u get a :bfp: very soon xx:hug:

Stay away witch! Stay away witch! COME ON BFP! Show Zooney the money! Sorry I have yet to sleep and the point of no return has come and gone, so I might be a bit wacky. LOs will be waking shortly.

lol think i've well and truly lost it, i'm chanting your little song here :rofl: and thats after a nights sleep!!!!! xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->