sorry girls just need a rant.

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
GRRRRR ffs, AF s coming, due crimbo day, i just know it got the same feeling as i always have her the backache and cramps, feels like my reproductive system is bleeding and is in no way making a home and room for a baby. i have all the symptoms for possible pregnancy but they are same as AF LOL.
last month i didnt have any symptoms, this month, i got very tender boobs, i feel queasy, a bit faint/dizzy, cramps, very hungry. its my boobs and nipples though, they cant be this tender surely for a period, one touch and they hurt. its impossible. omg. lol brightside i guess i can have a drink and enjoy christmas without making excuse to my fam why i'm not drinking lol. i tested today i'm 12dpo and got bfn. ugh. sorry girls just feel crappy. i know i'm not out til the bitch is here but yea. lol

Hey Hun

I'm in a similar position. AF was due on Sunday on my 29 day cycle (late ovulation is making it hard to work out how late / possibly not even due till tomorrow!).

I haven't really had any symptoms, other than creamy/lotiony CM, indigestion and quite tired.

I have that feeling that AF is just around the corner, so wouldn't be suprised to see her tomorrow - just in time for xmas! Lovely!!

Gotta keep your chin up though - you just never know!

Good luck.

:growlmad::nope::cry: The whole thing is just a total emotional rollercoaster eh chick?? I know you know your own body but the (.)(.) thing sounds a bit diff this time round for you??x

Great minds must think alike loramac! :)

yeah but fools seldom differ!!Hhahahaha!!Glad we can laugh cuz this baby making malarky is enough to send you into a black bloody hole!!!

Aw hun.... It's a cruel guessing game! They should make a test that tells you from the minute you concieve - ffs we can send a man to the moon, send words, pictures and music through thin air, give someone a face transplant but can't tell whether we're expecting or not!!! I've only been ttc for a couple of weeks this time, but it took me nearly a year with my first and I can remember it all too well. Chin up hun, It's not too late yet. And, as you say - If AF does make her ghastly appearance, at least you can drown your sorrows with a BFbottle of champers!!

:growlmad::nope::cry: The whole thing is just a total emotional rollercoaster eh chick?? I know you know your own body but the (.)(.) thing sounds a bit diff this time round for you??x

thankyou for the replies my lovelys :D :flower:

and it sure is chick, i know ppl have been at it way longer than me and i just dont know how they do it. its only been 3 months here, including this one and its a nightnare and yea it feels a little bit kore different this time round. it feels like when i was last pregnant. (mc) but just these AF like cramps and backache. idk itsconfusing isn't it. and i got a bfn so i think i'm well out this month. hahhaha.

Aw hun.... It's a cruel guessing game! They should make a test that tells you from the minute you concieve - ffs we can send a man to the moon, send words, pictures and music through thin air, give someone a face transplant but can't tell whether we're expecting or not!!! I've only been ttc for a couple of weeks this time, but it took me nearly a year with my first and I can remember it all too well. Chin up hun, It's not too late yet. And, as you say - If AF does make her ghastly appearance, at least you can drown your sorrows with a BFbottle of champers!!

hahaha to right, its like the simplist thing sort of and they make all those complicated things sometimes we dont need lol. i'll just see what santa brings and wow how did u go tnhrough ttc for few yrs, its already fustrating me sooo much haha xD

well all you can do is wait....bloody waiting is we seem to do eh???Even though i hope the hidious:witch:doesnt come, if she does your just destined to have a party over the festive?!Thats what i told myself when the bitch arrived this month anyway!!!!:dust::dust:

well all you can do is wait....bloody waiting is we seem to do eh???Even though i hope the hidious:witch:doesnt come, if she does your just destined to have a party over the festive?!Thats what i told myself when the bitch arrived this month anyway!!!!:dust::dust:

yup rthe old waiting game ugh lol and i sure do plan to have a party and get soooo soooooo drunk, lol ahh i have sencertive teeth, always have that before AF and when i was preg last tym i never ad that before i was due AF i know every preg different lol. i guess these early months of ttc is learning it all, if it takes long. lol

It sucks doesn't it:hugs:
I am 11 dpo and getting BFN due sunday. I know it is not happening this month and I am heart broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"