• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

sorry i couldnt resist.......

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
i just had to share this pic with you, just finished hanging my first lot of baby clothes on the line, and they just looked sooooooo cute :happydance:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 87
It all looks soooo tiny doesn't it! I've just hung mine out too!!!

x

Bless. How adorable!!!!

xxx

i just noticed there are quite a few washing threads on here today, must be the nice weather spurring everyone on haha

Awwww! That is just so sweet. That's it, mine are definitely getting washed today. Been swithering over doing it for a few days but no more. The sun is out and I need to get off my butt :rofl:

one more pic, cos i am a sad loser :rofl: but i just love lookin at all bubs little things hanging there x

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 13
Awwwwwwwww hehe they are adorable!!! hehe xxx

Aww so cute, they look so lost on the line, :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

SO CUTE!!!!

Well if you are a loser so am I, I even posted my 'baby wash' pics on facebook, hahaha :D

xxx

Aw how sweet,going to make a start and get mine done after seeing those!x

SO CUTE!!!!

Well if you are a loser so am I, I even posted my 'baby wash' pics on facebook, hahaha :D

xxx

:rofl:haha i was considering doing the same, not sure if all my friends would get it though, they would prob just be like why the hell is she posting pics of her wahing lol x:rofl:

aww I want to do mine....!

Don't you just love the smell of washing when it been on the line?

And they look so cute...

xx

awwww there just so cute and tiny ....... and i love the thought of having nosey neighbours right now :rofl:
(well when i wash mine ! )

Awww I can’t wait to do the same – thanks for sharing:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"