Sorry I must be a stone age parent!

Dionne you edited your post :(

Lmfaoooo me too ....

Forget i should be setting an example lol!
xxx

LOL I have no hard feelings, like I said I didnt mean to offend. Dionne just has a more modern approach to parenting than me, and does things differently, but then I think we have very differnt upbringings ourselves, and very differnt lifestyles so that would be why.

I think in someways she gives her children more free reign than I do and in other ways I give my kids more free reign. For me its one of the main things you learn when being on a pregnancy and parenting forum, is how other people do things.

i told you before what ild be like if i was admin. if i didnt like some one ild kick em off no notice or reason just "i dont like you" hahahah so i think you do a good job

Im a bit of a mixer on parenting TBH ....

Can never make up my mind how i should do it ....

So i wing it PMSL!
xxx

Awww I thought it calmed the situation (is that the best word) down tbh wasn't a nasty thing you said at all :D Is part of what I was replying to tbh (the bit you edited) :lol:

Always faster than the buttons on here :rofl:

Just the rest of her thats a bit slow lmfao!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

all that made me have my out burst tonight was the barbaric coment, it kept bugging me every time i seen a post from cat i thoguth of it!! hahaha how sad am i . but i am like that i hold a grudge
wish i didnt.
we used to chat every day on msn i have not spoke to her since:rofl:

i need to get a life:blush: and worry about more important things

all that made me have my out burst tonight was the barbaric coment, it kept bugging me every time i seen a post from cat i thoguth of it!! hahaha how sad am i . but i am like that i hold a grudge
wish i didnt.
we used to chat every day on msn i have not spoke to her since:rofl:

i need to get a life:blush: and worry about more important things
Run over an give her a hug ;) Judging by the girlies room before she seen this thread she needed one :headspin:

I'm washing my hair MsWoddles ....

Hahahaha i like it can that be my new name????

Ohh jesus lol ....

Woddles and Wobbles lmfao what a duo!
xxx

Now now be nice to admin that could get a lot worse!!!

:rofl:

Your bloody mean!

PUT-IT-BACK to MsWoddles!

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel