Sorry I must be a stone age parent!

LOL will you two bahave yourselves, were trying to have an adult discusion here.

Dionne how would you bring up your children if they were Imi and Wobbs? I would stick them both in an army camp!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I will come kick your ass!

Remember ..... i know where you live!
xxx

Did I mention you can't get in? :rofl:

LOL will you two bahave yourselves, were trying to have an adult discusion here.

Dionne how would you bring up your children if they were Imi and Wobbs? I would stick them both in an army camp!
LOL

It would probably just be me that has a problem with that!!! :rofl:

Lol ....

You'd be the one bein narky ...

i'd be happy with that lol used to em lol!
xxx

good point, wasnt Imi in the army? bloody didnt sort her out did it, perhaps we should just give up and stick her in a nut house!

lost cause!

good point, wasnt Imi in the army? bloody didnt sort her out did it, perhaps we should just give up and stick her in a nut house!

lost cause!
I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :happydance:

Don't you start as well Cat! I like you ....

And Wibble PUT MY NAME BACK!

xxx

I will agree to put your name back when you agree to stop calling me Wibble/s!

:D

If you agree & break your promise I will change it back again .... :lol:

I like it too think it should be for keeps

I feel exactly the same hun. I determined not to let my kids play in consoles or pc unless its educational until they're about 10. Wow, not preg yet and i have all this stuff planned, lol. DH will hate me for it tho, lol, but i dont want our kids to be like us ^_^ we play games too much, dont get other stuff done, and my doc told me i have a slight hunch back :roll:

eh, just realised how long this thread is ^_^ need to read more than the first post b4 i reply me thinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->