• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sorry if TMI...leaky boobs???

Maybebaby80

Reaction score
For the last week or so when I wake up I have some circles of something hardened on my vest tops!!!

I could not figure it out at first then suddenly thought, 'maybe it is coming from me!!!'

Is anyone else getting this? I thought this didn't happen till the baby was born!!!!

Yep, it started at 20weeks, its gonna get more and more, so you should def invest in come pads, because it can come when your least especting it and it will come more and more,

Oh I have so much to learn!!!!

Breast pads... I thought I was at least 4 months away from them!

i thought that too.. thought i wudnt need them till a few weeks before the birth! hahah pfffftt fat chance! half way heres me going, ''fuck, IM leaking!!!!!!!''

ahhh, something else to look forward to in the coming weeks..

Im still not leaking yet but have breast pads on the ready :D

So, anyway, I woke up a few days ago and had a spotty rash on my boobs and some flaky stuff on my right one. I was wondering if I'm leaking or if its just part of the rash....

Ah! the high flying life of a pregnant woman!

Me too!

the last couple mornings woke up then noticed spots of something on my Pj top - figured I'd splashed my top washing my face but it's here this morning too!

I didn't expect this until 3rd tri!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"