sorry if tmi...

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
I m/c around a week ago now i think, sorry my head is all over the place for dates and times :( but DH and i had sex for the first time since m/c and i was in a lot of pain inside during BD :( is this normal xx

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage five days ago now, and I am scared to death to resume having sex.

I don't know from personal experience, but I wouldn't think sex should hurt. Do you think maybe it is because you weren't very interested because of what you just went through? Maybe your body wasn't relaxing very well. I know if I am not in the mood, things down there just don't feel very good. Know what I mean?:blush:

I have to say, for me personally, it will be very hard- emotionally- to have sex again. I am much more nervous about it this time than I was after having a vaginal delivery.

Definitely talk to your doctor about it, but maybe next time you should wait for a while until you have had ample time to heal emotionally, physically and mentally.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you would like to talk. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I had a miscarriage five days ago now, and I am scared to death to resume having sex.

I don't know from personal experience, but I wouldn't think sex should hurt. Do you think maybe it is because you weren't very interested because of what you just went through? Maybe your body wasn't relaxing very well. I know if I am not in the mood, things down there just don't feel very good. Know what I mean?:blush:

I have to say, for me personally, it will be very hard- emotionally- to have sex again. I am much more nervous about it this time than I was after having a vaginal delivery.

Definitely talk to your doctor about it, but maybe next time you should wait for a while until you have had ample time to heal emotionally, physically and mentally.
Again, I am so sorry for your loss. Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you would like to talk. :hugs:

Ummmm hun i really hope there isnt a next time...

it could be that your cervix wasnt back to normal? i know my cervix was REALLY sensitive after and any how to put this :blush: stenuous sex hurt or too deep of sex try controlling it your self if you know what i mean :blush: this helped me alot... I am really sorry for your loss hun PM me if you need anything :hug:

So sorry t'elle :hugs:

We've BD a few times since & the first couple of tries were painful if he bumped my cervix, same as when I was pg (sorry for tmi!)
Now it's been a while it doesnt seem to hurt at all any more xx

:hug:

when i m/c i felt "wrong" down there, and tried have sex and ended up crying it hurt so much, it cause i didnt feel ready to have sex again. hope that helps x sorry for ur loss xx:hugs:

I agree with broody. If you're not quite ready emotionally, you might find that your body responds by you feeling physical pain. After our first miscarriage, I felt just like this, but after the second miscarriage I felt much more ready to start having sex again almost right away. Give yourself a little bit longer to deal with the emotional pain and then try again. If it is really worrying you, perhaps you should talk it over with your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->