Sorry if TMI

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
I never get what u girls describe as thick creamy CM mine is always slighty dry :( Does anyone know what this mean's is it because I'm not ovulating or what :( ????????????

Really upset this month with AF every month gets harder :(

Are you just going by what you see on the TP when you use the restroom, or are you going by what you see when you check your cervix?

Chin up! Your time is coming soon- I know it! :hugs:

some women are just naturally dryer than others (while some are 'more wet'). it does not mean you are not ovulating though!! CM, particularly the 'egg-white' CM that you usually get around OV time it supposed to help sperm survive and swim to the awaiting egg! If you feel you don't have enough 'natural lube' for the deed, i would suggest looking into pre-seed (a sperm friendly lube) that you can use around your ovulation time!

good luck! (PS...using pre-seed for me helped me get my BFP after 6 months of TTC!)

Just going on what I see to be honest on TP or panties???????????????

No, hon- you've GOT to check your cervix. If I just went by what I saw on my knickers, I'd think I was practically bone-dry, too! I was squeamish at first but then decided I was so desperate to have baby #3 that I wanted to make sure my chart was in tip-top shape and started checking my CP and CM. Try it (with clean hands, of course, lol!) and let me know if you have any more success that way.

some women are just naturally dryer than others (while some are 'more wet'). it does not mean you are not ovulating though!! CM, particularly the 'egg-white' CM that you usually get around OV time it supposed to help sperm survive and swim to the awaiting egg! If you feel you don't have enough 'natural lube' for the deed, i would suggest looking into pre-seed (a sperm friendly lube) that you can use around your ovulation time!

good luck! (PS...using pre-seed for me helped me get my BFP after 6 months of TTC!)

Hmmm might try that pre-seed stuff alright, but ok again probably TMI but here goes, myself and OH bed EVERYDAY bar AF days but I've no prob down below by god he only kisses me and (BLOCK UR EYES) I'm wet :blush: so would I still need pre-seed cause I don't see too much CM?????

No, hon- you've GOT to check your cervix. If I just went by what I saw on my knickers, I'd think I was practically bone-dry, too! I was squeamish at first but then decided I was so desperate to have baby #3 that I wanted to make sure my chart was in tip-top shape and started checking my CP and CM. Try it (with clean hands, of course, lol!) and let me know if you have any more success that way.

Think I'l get the OH to check this, he'd have a better idea what he's touching than I would :rofl: haha

Forgive me for jumping in, but ... I never check my cervix but just go by what I see on tp. My husband & I are using the Creighton Model of NFP and that's how you do things with that method. You'd have to be educated on that particular method, though.

Forgive me for jumping in, but ... I never check my cervix but just go by what I see on tp. My husband & I are using the Creighton Model of NFP and that's how you do things with that method. You'd have to be educated on that particular method, though.

THE WHAT ??? What's the Creighton Model of NFP, sorry that's just went way over my head :dohh:

Creighton Model is a method of natural family planning - basically a daily monitoring of cervical mucus. It tells me which days are fertile and which days are infertile and we choose to have sex based on whether we are TTC or WTT at the time. Works like a charm and we both participate in the decisions and the responsibilites :)

Oh cool :) Well we make love everyday anyway even before we were TTC we were like this so somethings have never changed haha Only when :witch: arrives do we get a rest haha Oh how I'd love to get my :bfp: without having to make it all a chore, never did I think it'd be so hard :( we're going on to our 8th month now :dohh: seem's so much longer, both families know and every month it's like any news and I'm like aww nah but sure we've plenty of time when really all I wanna do is :cry:

THE WHAT ??? What's the Creighton Model of NFP, sorry that's just went way over my head :dohh:
Ditto! Not sure what that is, but I'm going to take a guess and say that the Creighton model believes that you should be...ahem...expelling enough CM so that it's on your TP to accurately gauge CM?

if you and your OH are BDing with no 'dry' problems and you are quite 'moist' then i'd say you don't have a dry-CM problem! as others have already stated, you really can't go off from what comes off TP as your CM is right around your cervix. Catching that egg is just a tricky game of luck! Now you say you do it everyday, so you'd think that theres no way you could possibly miss the egg! But it is also nice to have a healthy supply of sperm to try for the goal! Some say every other day is better as it gives a chance to 'recharge' the sperm count. Really, i don't know if there is a better way or not, but may be something to think about! Just throwing out ideas to help!

Exactly what I was thinking.....bding everyday...why's the egg not being caught.....frustrating to say the least, might chance bding every other day this month, see how that goes......really concerned about his baths though, if u see my comment about bath's a few down, maybe that's it?????

Ditto! Not sure what that is, but I'm going to take a guess and say that the Creighton model believes that you should be...ahem...expelling enough CM so that it's on your TP to accurately gauge CM?

Yep. As long as you know what you're looking for (and you would if you are following the method correctly with the help of a practitioner), it's easy. You'd be surprised what's there when you know what you're looking for. I have many friends who follow this method and we are all very happy with it. If you have time (and the desire) to read a bit about it, there is a website. Do a google search for "Creighton Model."

Thanks a mill Sash, shall look that up there now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"