Sorry in advance lol TMI :)

Maidenet

Reaction score
Discharge.... I cant help but notice that everyone seems to be saying there suffering from excessive discharge... but I havent got any? I dont have it in my pants or anything???

Yes, I worry VERY easily and think everythings a bad sign :(

So, does anyone NOT have it? xxxx

I'm pretty much the same... I think all pregnancies are different so try not to worry!!! x

yeah i dont have any either!! xx

I dont either just every now and then I will have a little when I wipe nothing like what others have described... Im not worried though as I dont recall having any when I was pregnant with my son. I didnt have any symptom other than a positive test with my son though so Im actually glad to have m/s now as I feel more pregnant this time around LOL...wierd I know... but I really wouldnt worry Im sure its not a bad sign... hoping the best of luck to you!

Gosh, you are SO lucky to not have it. I literally have tons of it in my undies every single day. It is pretty gross and it is super annoying. Just because you don't have it doesn't mean a thing. Everyone has a different pregnancy. In fact I would say you are lucky to not have experienced this. But it still could happen because my discharge didn't start until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. ;)

Gosh, you are SO lucky to not have it. I literally have tons of it in my undies every single day. It is pretty gross and it is super annoying. Just because you don't have it doesn't mean a thing. Everyone has a different pregnancy. In fact I would say you are lucky to not have experienced this. But it still could happen because my discharge didn't start until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. ;)

ha ha ha great! So it might come yet ;)

feel lucky!!
ive got it plus water infection already, it frigging killing, its so sore omggg!

oh no .. that dont sound good mummytoamber ... hope you feel better

i dont really have it either, the occasional unusual 'blob' or sort of wierd stringy bit (sorry!) but otherwise same as normal 'infertile' type, not everyone gets it apparently and some later on.

oh no .. that dont sound good mummytoamber ... hope you feel better

i dont really have it either, the occasional unusual 'blob' or sort of wierd stringy bit (sorry!) but otherwise same as normal 'infertile' type, not everyone gets it apparently and some later on.

thank you!!
seriously i hope no1 gets these as bad as me!
i thought i was in early labour with amber, pains were that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->