Sorry its been so long.

nievesmama

Proud mum of 3 xx
Reaction score
Its been so long since i last visited, but things have been difficult. Now things are up in the air again, i just want to live life without fear.
Yet again i have had 6to get police and domestic violence unit involved as we are deemed to be at risk.
As i put in one of my first posts i was relocated due to LO dad threatening to kill me and abduct her. We moved closer to my mum for support ( i get more support from my underwear tbh).
I was told a while back that the ex had moved up North with a new gf, not 100% convinced though as noone knows for definate hes really gone. Ive heard nothing from solicitors in months.
But i am being stalked by someone who knows him, this person has moved to the town im in, and is around every time i do the school run, shopping etc.
I am not feeling safe again, im so scared hell follow me home and then the ex will hound me again. So yet again it looks like we will have to think of moving, this time way out of the county.
And as for my mum she never bothers, even had the cheek to say im stopping him from seeing his daughter :nope: im like hello, he wants to kill your daughter, take your granddaughter. She even said i should stop worrying hell find me soon enough!!!
Sorry its long, im at the end of my tether, am scared witless again and unsure what to do for the best :cry:

im so sry ur going thro this,pls pls ask the police/anyone for a panic alarm thingy that goes straight to them, not sure wot its called, im so sry no one shud have to live like this :hugs:

Aww hun, sounds like a terrible situation to be in. I know you shouldn't have to move again, but maybe it will be best if you do? It doesn't sound like your getting much support from your mum anyway, so is there anything else keeping you where you are? Im sure if you re-located somewhere totally different and got on your feet again you will feel safe. If you didn't want to move again have you been to police and told them about your ex's friend that seems to be everywhere you are? Honey is right, a panic button would be a good idea

:hugs: xxx

oh god thats awful, sorry i dont know your story but from this thread it sounds a bad one, I would - unfortunately - look at moving far far away. Really far. Where are you now? If you move far away then it gives the children a chance to settle in a school and stuff, if you move somewhere close-ish then theres always the risk he will find you. Its not easy is it, You shuld ask for a panic button thats a good idea, maybe theres one you can keep on your person?? does your daughters school know what he looks like so they can ring the police if he turns up??x

Thank you all.
I have a TAU ( treat as urgent) on the house so if i ring police they will be straight out. Me and my daughter both have personal panic alarms, Victim Support sent them to us.
Its just no way to live.
Im pinning all my hopes on the domestic violence team being able to move us, Social services helped last time. I just dont like to ring them tbh, when there are other families more needy than mine x

Hun firstly :hugs: and the domestic violence team are there to help!they're there to help you and other families. Dont feel your case isnt needy enough to get help! The same with social services they are there for those who need them and you need them. Its unfair that you have to live like this. Im glad you and your daughter have the personal alarms etc but i would also contact the school and tell them that you are the only person that is allowed to pick your daughter up etc. Even say dont let her out of the classroom unless im standing outside waiting. :hugs: It really is no way to live :hugs: It probably would be best to move again :( I know it isnt ideal having to constantly uproot and move but if it would be safer then I would push for help to get out of the town your in at the minute. :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->