sorry just need to ask this.. haha

jacks mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies well last nite I noticed that iv got thrush :blush: I no its pretty common in pregnancy and was just wondering if u can use thrush cream while pregnant??? Needs sorting but as its the weekend can't go to the doc thankss xxxx

HI! Is that the same as a yeast infection? If so, then my understanding is that you can use the creams for discomfort, but don't orally take any pills for it & then of course I'd call the doctor's office on Monday.

Your not to use any over the counter thrush creams however you can use sudocream or a similar nappy rash cream until you can get to the doctors.

I used Canesten a few times since getting pregnant. My OB said it was fine. Also eating yogurt with probiotic helps.

Thanks ladies! Kellybeeb were in leeds are u from? Xx

It is perfectly safe to use creams and pessaries. You can't take oral tablets. I have had it several times this pregnancy already and did with my son too and have always been prescribed Cannesten pessaries and cream :)
It is such an inconvenience isn't it. Not to mention uncomfortable.

I live in yeadon just near the airport :) and thanks proud mum! Yea its a pain in the arse!! Be glad when its gone xx

ive got thrush too :( this is the second time ive ever had it and i hate it :'( u can use cream its totaly safe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->