Sorry might be TMI

LuluBee

Mummy to Alex
Reaction score
But I've noticed today that my discharge is a slightly green colour, only pale but is definitely green rather than the normal creamy colour. I'm not uncomfortable down there and it doesn't smell funny. Do you think I should call my midwife?

maybe just give her a call & see if its normal, im sure some of the girls on here will be able to help you tho.
good luck hun xx

It might be worth mentioning it to her hun.....even if just so you can rule out any problems?

xx

it says online it can be pretty normal, but you could give her a call to ease your mind xxx

Ok I dont want to scare you but I was loosing green discharge tho it was not thick it was slightly watery for 1 wk b4 i gave birth and it turned out my waters was leaking ...I know this probably isnt the case BUT I couldnt read this and not say anything please get checked by midwife..hugs serina xxx

I guess you should give your doctor a call. I have read that green discharge might be a symptom of some bacterial infection even without smell or itching. It will probably be nothing...but what is the harm in just talking to your doctor or MW.

I keep getting this too, but as ive been having no pain or irritation or anything else to indicate a possible infection my doc said to just keep an eye on it but its probably been caused by hormones

For the sake of a phone call hon, I'd give her a call encase you have a UTI. x

i've no idea, i think discharge can increase though at certain stages, snotty green discharge sometimes points to infection as discharge is what your body produses to clean itself. i'd bell her see what she thinks.
keep us xx

Could be a urine infection!???

I read in first tri a few girls had green discharge!

Give your MW a call, just to be sure!

I asked my midwife this question yesterday as i noticed that my discharge has had a bit of a green tinge to it lately. She said it was perfectly normal for it to look a little greenish - like snot - with the same consistency too, provided that you're not itching and it's not overly smelling.

If you're worried though talk to your mw or doctor about it xx

Defo call them - even if it's to put your mind at rest. better to be safe than sorry. x x

Mine's been exactly the same - just slightly greenish. Don't think its anything to worry about but maybe call MW if you're worried.

Def call the midwife- I have had a bit of this and my MW said it was perfectly normal as I am now overdue and i'm loosing some plug- I would say though it only looks greenish when I wipe it onto toilet paper- on my knickers it still looks white. (I'm so sorry for the horrible information overload!)

Def get it checked out though hon
x

Oh well. I know when I was pregnant with my first, she was early, and there was maconium (baby take s abowel movement before he/she comes out) and it can be slightly greenish, yellow. sometimes brownish.
If the amniotic sac is leaking and thats maconium i'd calln the midwife stat :o

Thanks ladies, I haven't had any more discharge since I posted this so am holding off calling the midwife until later today. I had a swab taken at the hospital on Saturday so I'm calling them this afternoon to get results and will ask about the discharge then. Will let oyu know what they say :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->