Sorry need to rant :(

CSweets

Reaction score
Does anybody live with a roommate or someone you don't get along with?

If so, how do you deal with it!!

Our roommate does soooo much that just drives me CRAZY!
1. He NEVER cleans up after himself, I'll clean the whole house, go to bed, wake up, and looks like I never touched it.
2. He doesn't help out with taking the trash out, dishes, groceries (he only buys for himself), etc
3. He neglects his dog and expects me and my OH to take care of her and when his dog is outside and its muddy he'll let her inside and he lets her jump all over the couhces me and OH paid for on our own!.
4. His Girlfriend will come in and eat our food, dirty the house up, use our stuff, leave lights on, etc etc, when our roommate isn't home. (basically she acts like she lives there and she doesn't)
5. His girlfriend is so rude to me and when I make everyone dinner she picks at it, doesn't say thank you, and then decided to rummage through our pantry and eat something else.
6. We always buy groceries for everyone and when we order pizza we always offer them some but when they order pizza our roommate's gf decided to label all of her food.
7. She messes with my things like the "Bill Calender" where we put all the bills, when they are due, how much they are, and who paid what etc. She erases everything and draws on it.
8. They both take my laundry and either throw it on top of the dryer where half of it falls in the dusy back or throws it on the ground. CLEAN CLOTHES. on the ground. It's one thing to touch my panties and bras but to throw them on the ground is rude.

I have no idea what to do because OH never talks to our roommate because he says he shouldn't have to babysit him and that i shouldn't clean up after them but I have to cuz otherwise it wont get done and i hate messiness!! and I'm the kind of person that is really really shy and hates confrontation and the last time I said how I felt towards them I got bashed and hurt from them and just gave up. I don't know what to do, I'm so upset because I'm fed up with it all!!!

Can you not just tell him he has to leave or does he help with rent?

Cinci, we've talked about this before. You really, really need to talk to Preston about this. I know he's his friend or whatever but you're obviously unhappy and it's not a good environment for Kayt. Feel free to text me if you ever need to vent but seriously. He has got to go. :flow:

He helps but we pay more or else id kick him out in a heartbeat lol and shannon i have he doesnt listen!

Ugh. :roll: I'll show him! Just kidding. When are you going to visit meee? I'll kick his butt then! ;)
ETA: Holy shit! Kayt's 7 months in like 42 minutes! :shock:

Wow........ Personally I would be kicking them out and looking for a new room mate. Tell their girlfriend that she doesn't live there and if she wants to come in and out like she lives there, she can start to pay you money or she's banned from your house.

It's your home, lay down the rules don't let them take the piss! :hugs:

Tell his gf to GTFO! :shock: Rude little cow
Omg,I would be going mad. I hate living with people. Any people... I don't know how you cope!

Well, after I had posted this last night she facebooked about me and it made me cry so OH decided that we are just going to pay all of our rent ahead of time and leave early as soon as possible. So hopefully we wont have to deal with this again... thanks ladies for listening to my rant haha.

Ill talk to the lazy s**t!!!
I hate messy, lazy boneidle people and their OH's.. Who does she think she is eating your food???

Seriously if you need some1 to kick his ass ill do it!!

Btw i shouldnt be here im 21 but shhhh!!!

Xx

I lived with a difficult roommate, except she was the opposite! Super clean freak and even had a chores list for everyone! She was really pissy and loud all the time. I moved out, and it's much more peaceful without her.
Which means....
Get rid of that roommate and his gf!! I'm guessing you rent? how long till the lease is up?

I lived with a difficult roommate, except she was the opposite! Super clean freak and even had a chores list for everyone! She was really pissy and loud all the time. I moved out, and it's much more peaceful without her.
Which means....
Get rid of that roommate and his gf!! I'm guessing you rent? how long till the lease is up?

2 months but we are gonna see if we can pay off our lease ahead of time and move out early because now his gf just moved in without telling us and he wants to keep the rent where it is because we pay 600 and he pays 400 he says it should stay that way because we have a baby Like really?? Kayt doesn't use the tv toilet water etc etc we buy ALL the things she needs. I'm flustered.

I hope you can figure something out that will make it better for you. :hugs:

Who's names are on the lease? Because if you're roomate's girlfriend is living there without her name on the lease, you can kick her out...and if she won't listen to you, you can call the landlord and he/she will do it. So that's just a thought. :flower:

:hugs: I know how you feel about having a sh*tty roomate, though. I lived with my best friend and her piece of sh*t boyfriend and it was the worst experience ever. Plus they left us hundreds of dollars in debt because they didn't pay their half of anything. But that's a different story. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"