• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sorry not been around much

DizzyJ

Reaction score
I feel really rude just popping back up. So, sorry gals! I've been hiding behind my wall and not wanting to come out from behind it. My best friend had her baby yesterday.( I spent most of last night downstairs on my own crying) It has been so hard to cope with the past few weeks as she got closer to her due date. If I had not lost my little bean I would have been exactly 8 weeks behind her. (by my lmp) I have been really horrible to all my family as I have been keeping all of this bottled up. Then to top it off I brought some pre seed and used it this month when I had a positive OV and no matter how much you tell yourself before you use it it may not work why do we convince ourselves it might though. I am due my AF on sat and have been having some lower tummy tightnings and a bit of nausea but I get this anyway when I am due AF. I feel like I am cracking up here. I brought a cheap test today from the pound shop(it was a bfn) as I don't want to be wasting a load of money on clearblues just to get a bfn.

Sorry to moan I just needed to vent. I went to see the baby this morning and she is beautiful and I feel annoyed at myself that I'm so sad about it all.

Aww Dizzy :hugs:

Its natural honestly! My best mate had a scare a wee while back & I hoped it was a negative because it wasn't planned! It was & I'm not sure how I would have reacted if it wasn't!

We are always snappy to the closest people, it's natural! Have you anyone who uunderstands how you feel?

No need to say sorry for your vent come & do it as often as needed.

:hugs:

Awwww Dizzy ... so sorry you're down :hugs: :hugs:

I'll have a new born to deal with soon too ... my brother's baby is due today! Although I am yet to get pg, so I can't begin to pretend I know exactly how you feel ...

Sending you lots of hugs and hoping that they can help in some small way ... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aaaww love, dont you feel bad for coming on here and venting, wobbs and co are the best listeners you could hope for...dont know where i would have been without them all at some point or other..
you vent away and let those tears out...its not a bad thing...
cuddles bxox :hugs: :hugs:

thanks again everyone. I'm feeling a bit better today. I just feel bad as when you join a community like this you are meant to support everyone too but it's been me needing it more. Wobbles, she is the person I normally turn to when I need to talk things through, I can't really tell her this though.

The dh said you have been in a really bad mood for the past two weeks and I said I know I've been trying to deal with all this and it has really upset me and he just goes well you knew it was happening. The man has insensative written all over his head at the momement. He has never spoken about my mmc since it happened and I told him the other day I have never felt like you have let me be upset and he just said I'm a bloke and that's what we do. ](*,) I could swing for him lol

I got the "I'm a bloke, I don't know how to deal with it" errr just a bit of 'bother' would help I ended up feeling like there was no point being upset if it wasn't important to him but the fact it appeared unimportant upset me more!

Men are hopeless sometimes they really are - You can do it though hun if anything you have to tell yourself you have to & you WILL :hugs:

Soon soon soon - Stop wondering when & say soon it will happen :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"