Sorry TMI but help please...pain???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sandrass, Oct 1, 2008.

1. sandrass

sandrass Beautiful daughter Alessa

All month I have felt crappy. I have felt sort of like I am on my period. I am not due for AF until Oct 11th...

We hadent BD'd since about 3 days before OV (or at least I think thats when I OV'd)

Last night we BD'd. Nothing out of the ordinary...just the way we always do it...

I had a sharp stabbing pain in my abdomen after. It felt like I was extremely bloated...and my abdomen felt kind of hard. It really hurt...and when I tried to use the bathroom (here is the tmi part sorry) I could pee fine but if I tried to poop the stabbing pain got a lot worse.

I just went to bed and tried not to move too much...and today the pain is mostly gone.Now I just feel bloated and yucky...

Any ideas? I know I DONT have an STD and I dont think its a UTI because I have had no pain peeing???

Is this by any chance a symptom? No right?

2. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

sorry hun i haven't a clue...though everything i've read doesn't seem to say people have experienced pains when doing a number 2...
    without being crude, if you're straining to do number 2 perhaps thats why its irritating the pains you already have in stomach as putting tension on abs
    if it carries on i'd get it checked out with gp
    x

3. missmarls

missmarls Well-Known Member

I started having symptoms like this that seemed to get worse over the last six months. I had a laparascopy done and found out I had Endometriosis, it might be worth talking to your Dr about.

4. sandrass

Hmm what is Endometriosis? Maybe I should look into it.

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

maybe ur just totally consipated :( hope ur ok asap hun x

6. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

It COULD be a pregnancy symptom or you AF can be arriving or maybe your constipated? I know I get all bloated and crampy when I'm constpated. How many dpo are you?? I know when I'm either ovulating or having my period I have a stabbing pain in my ovary when I poop, but usually not in between.

7. sandrass

I am at least 7 DPO. AF is due on Oct 11th but I have felt this way since about the time of OV.