Sorry TMI but help please...pain???

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
All month I have felt crappy. I have felt sort of like I am on my period. I am not due for AF until Oct 11th...

We hadent BD'd since about 3 days before OV (or at least I think thats when I OV'd)

Last night we BD'd. Nothing out of the ordinary...just the way we always do it...

I had a sharp stabbing pain in my abdomen after. It felt like I was extremely bloated...and my abdomen felt kind of hard. It really hurt...and when I tried to use the bathroom (here is the tmi part sorry) I could pee fine but if I tried to poop the stabbing pain got a lot worse.

I just went to bed and tried not to move too much...and today the pain is mostly gone.Now I just feel bloated and yucky...

Any ideas? I know I DONT have an STD and I dont think its a UTI because I have had no pain peeing???

Is this by any chance a symptom? No right?

sorry hun i haven't a clue...though everything i've read doesn't seem to say people have experienced pains when doing a number 2...
without being crude, if you're straining to do number 2 perhaps thats why its irritating the pains you already have in stomach as putting tension on abs
if it carries on i'd get it checked out with gp
x

I started having symptoms like this that seemed to get worse over the last six months. I had a laparascopy done and found out I had Endometriosis, it might be worth talking to your Dr about.

Hmm what is Endometriosis? Maybe I should look into it.

maybe ur just totally consipated :( hope ur ok asap hun x

All month I have felt crappy. I have felt sort of like I am on my period. I am not due for AF until Oct 11th...

We hadent BD'd since about 3 days before OV (or at least I think thats when I OV'd)

Last night we BD'd. Nothing out of the ordinary...just the way we always do it...

I had a sharp stabbing pain in my abdomen after. It felt like I was extremely bloated...and my abdomen felt kind of hard. It really hurt...and when I tried to use the bathroom (here is the tmi part sorry) I could pee fine but if I tried to poop the stabbing pain got a lot worse.

I just went to bed and tried not to move too much...and today the pain is mostly gone.Now I just feel bloated and yucky...

Any ideas? I know I DONT have an STD and I dont think its a UTI because I have had no pain peeing???

Is this by any chance a symptom? No right?

It COULD be a pregnancy symptom or you AF can be arriving or maybe your constipated? I know I get all bloated and crampy when I'm constpated. How many dpo are you?? I know when I'm either ovulating or having my period I have a stabbing pain in my ovary when I poop, but usually not in between.

I am at least 7 DPO. AF is due on Oct 11th but I have felt this way since about the time of OV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->